Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real nice set of wheels, I believe HRE, one of those 5 spoke and grey center and polished lip i think. Parked at Mason in lot K all the time. Who are you? Nice wheels...

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
thanks

car needs to be washed and taken to a bodyshop soon

illegal......i saw your car with the volks last semester in A lot once.....never seen it again (boosted now...?)

parking is even worse this semester.....last semester...K was always half empty

samd-where do you live.....?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
How the he77 can you college students afford.....IS300's in the first place....afford to put HRE's or iForged on them.......get boost for them..... :suspiciou ...when I was in college, I drove a Olds Cutlass :bigSmile:

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
MrMark said:
How the he77 can you college students afford.....IS300's in the first place....afford to put HRE's or iForged on them.......get boost for them..... :suspiciou ...when I was in college, I drove a Olds Cutlass :bigSmile:
'95 V6 Toyota Camry :bigSmile:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, I work at a shop, and if I tell you the prices that I get for some parts, u guys might kill me. lol so Installation is always free for me...which I save a lot haha. Yeah boosting real soon. Got my FMIC fitted, but its too big, so i need to get something smaller hahah.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ali1983khan said:
thanks

car needs to be washed and taken to a bodyshop soon

illegal......i saw your car with the volks last semester in A lot once.....never seen it again (boosted now...?)

parking is even worse this semester.....last semester...K was always half empty

samd-where do you live.....?
tell me about it, it takes 15 min to park in K these days. its ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
MrMark said:

i am with you mark.. exactly!!!

i was driving an olds cutlass sierra while i was in college.
oh wait.. and then we crashed that and got a corrolla.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts