hello...

i swa this pix on dtmpower.net...
it was the Hot Imports Night - Chicago
June 30, 2001.
i was wondering whos car is this?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Umm..I don't know who's car that is..but I know that's the whole Stillen kit. It looks rather nice on yellow. It's giving me second thoughts of getting just the front spoiler isntead of the whole kit. Oh well. I like the c-west kit tho

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
screw the car, put some pictures of cherie roberts up on there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
What the hell do they do to have cars paint look like a sheet of glass like that, My IS from the factory, brand new didn't sparkle that much!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't know if this guy did it, but you can have it color-sanded. I think that's what its called. And basically it will remove the orange peel look of the paint, and its are extreme smooth afterwards. After that, any application of polish or glaze a much better effect. Also a trick is to hit the car with another layer of clear coat. Or that crazy 3M Teflon stuff. Usually removing the orange peel makes paint really sensitive to chipping, which is why its usually done to show-cars only.

That or its just the lighting

·
Registered
666 Posts
hey this is the car I saw a week ago parked at Hooters in Schaumberg IL (Chicago suburb). Came in with a couple other nice looking rides.

wdskuk (is300.net member) said he knew the guy.

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: wazzup ]

·
Registered
160 Posts
I saw a better pic of that car on speedoptions.com. It isn't yellow. It is orange, and it is pretty nice. Stock other than a body kit and a full color change... Nice Work!

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
I know who's car this is. He just recently got it painted. It was SBM at our last meet. His car is SWEEEET. He has a very nice system in it, TV's in the headrests, the whole 9 yards.

He's not on the board though. Hopefully he'll come to our next meet so we can get more pics!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts