Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Description

The car was a black IS with Altezza badges. Had vizage kit with custom carbon fiber panels under front bumper, sideskirts and rear bumper. Had Enkei rims. Carbon Fiber trunk and hood with carbon fiber CWest wing.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hey

Its MrMarks Custom Kit that he had on...No pics for me yet..I'm going to wait until my cars finsihed...i got to get everything repainted cause the kits is 2 low..and i need to get the front all redone again and gotta still get F/I..but can't do everything right now..I' don't have the money for both and i got other things i gotta worry about

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
the car is ugly. period. The kid mentioned something about his parents didn't pay for his shit, as if they did.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Eminence said:
the car is ugly. period. The kid mentioned something about his parents didn't pay for his sh*t, as if they did.
I thought the kid said his parents bought him the car at 17 and he promised not to modify it, but after he got rear ended, he put down his own money to start modding. Either way, I wish my first car could have been an IS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.