Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's try again for this week.

Anyone down to meet for lunch/dinner this Wednesday or Friday???

Lunch options (feel free to suggest):

Chevys
TGIF
Red Robin
Gay 90s Pizza (don't let the name fool you, there's nothing gay about the pizza )
Sozo Sushi/Japanese
or any of the places at the Hacienda Crossings/Dublin iMax center

or

Dinner:

Masses (food/bar & we can play pool)
?

Who's down? Post your choice!

~J
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
I might be going, I'm not gonna vote yet but I'll keep you guys updated
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kdao1212 said:
why not saturday????
Cuz I said so! :wink:

LOL, we could always meet up on the weekend, but everyone's usually really busy. So we're trying to put together a quick mini-meet during the week for all the members in the area to hook up when we can. Feel free to suggest a meet up during the weekend though as well; always cool to build our group in the East Bay :)

So who else is down?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
j...

you know I am down!!! My vote is lunch @ FRIDAYS (the JD menu is off the hook)

and yes, i said on friday 8/1...but whatever works. anything is ok with me

I have to fix my truck...someone broke in and stole my stereo and mountain bike...fockers...so i will be taking that to dublin this week daily.

AvaMae will bring the baby. Rich, a club lexus member will bring his SC4 also. let me see if i could get a few clublexus guys down too...

later
rolo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:eek: Ouch, that sux. Sorry to hear that. Let me know if you want me to help you lay the smack down on anyone :pissed:

OK, so we need to decide on this by TOMORROW, so everybody chime in.

I'm down for either day too. Let's hear from everybody.

-Jeff


PS: Rolo -- PM me if you need a ride this week.



r.maestas said:
j...

you know I am down!!! My vote is lunch @ FRIDAYS (the JD menu is off the hook)

and yes, i said on friday 8/1...but whatever works. anything is ok with me

I have to fix my truck...someone broke in and stole my stereo and mountain bike...fockers...so i will be taking that to dublin this week daily.

AvaMae will bring the baby. Rich, a club lexus member will bring his SC4 also. let me see if i could get a few clublexus guys down too...

later
rolo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
r.maestas said:
xerox said:
I might be going, I'm not gonna vote yet but I'll keep you guys updated
btw...heard about the injuries...how you feelin???
well, there is definately a misunderstanding somewhere :shame:

either way, if i go, ill give you the details :chill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
blue_j said:
:eek: Ouch, that sux. Sorry to hear that. Let me know if you want me to help you lay the smack down on anyone :pissed:

OK, so we need to decide on this by TOMORROW, so everybody chime in.

I'm down for either day too. Let's hear from everybody.

-Jeff


PS: Rolo -- PM me if you need a ride this week.



r.maestas said:
j...

you know I am down!!! My vote is lunch @ FRIDAYS (the JD menu is off the hook)

and yes, i said on friday 8/1...but whatever works. anything is ok with me

I have to fix my truck...someone broke in and stole my stereo and mountain bike...fockers...so i will be taking that to dublin this week daily.

AvaMae will bring the baby. Rich, a club lexus member will bring his SC4 also. let me see if i could get a few clublexus guys down too...

later
rolo

na, its all good...they will get theirs...

lets do noon on friday @ Fridays'

i guess i will drive...the lex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, it looks like most want to do tomorrow (Wednesday). I can do both days just to meet up with the local gang for those who can only make one or the other.

So, what does everyone feel like for tomorrow? Let's say 12 noon straight up.

Pizza?
Chevys?
Burgers?

Appropriately, we could do TGIFridays for Friday for those that can't make it tomorrow.

Post up!!

-Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
r.maestas said:
did you drive the IS today???
Yup. Took the "road less traveled" in to work :lol:

It's actually kinda nice if you wanna test your sways and suspension setup (whenever I get mine!).

If you or anyone else still wants to meet for lunch today, my schedule's still open until like 2 or so.

-J
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
blue_j said:
r.maestas said:
did you drive the IS today???
Yup. Took the "road less traveled" in to work :lol:

It's actually kinda nice if you wanna test your sways and suspension setup (whenever I get mine!).

If you or anyone else still wants to meet for lunch today, my schedule's still open until like 2 or so.

-J
I think Neo and lex400sc will come friday also. just us 4???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,049 Posts
Hey guys, wish I work over there...it's a bit far for me to get there. Never heard of Ghey 90s pizza until I read this thread, and today there is a small article in Oakland Tribune on that place:

http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~1804~1542009,00.html

Nice crusts :) and Haunted too! :lol:

Rolo...sorry to hear about your truck...I hope insurance can cover your lost... :( How often do you mountain bike?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
solarpower2002 said:
Hey guys, wish I work over there...it's a bit far for me to get there. Never heard of Ghey 90s pizza until I read this thread, and today there is a small article in Oakland Tribune on that place:

http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~1804~1542009,00.html
Hey solar...yeah, too bad you don't work in the same area; but we can always catch you on the weekend sometime. BTW, you didn't update your 'location' info for today...it should read "thunderous and lightning-flashed humid bay area :lol:

Nice crusts :) and Haunted too! :lol:
Who's up for a Bay Area ghost hunt? :wink:

Anyone else for Friday?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
blue_j said:
solarpower2002 said:
Hey guys, wish I work over there...it's a bit far for me to get there. Never heard of Ghey 90s pizza until I read this thread, and today there is a small article in Oakland Tribune on that place:

http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~1804~1542009,00.html
Hey solar...yeah, too bad you don't work in the same area; but we can always catch you on the weekend sometime. BTW, you didn't update your 'location' info for today...it should read "thunderous and lightning-flashed humid bay area :lol:

Nice crusts :) and Haunted too! :lol:
Who's up for a Bay Area ghost hunt? :wink:

Anyone else for Friday?
So do you want to go to Gay 90's then??? what time???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
r.maestas said:
So do you want to go to ghey 90's then??? what time???
Yeah, if that's cool with everyone. I'm craving pizza now...haven't had any in a long time. :p

My time's flexible. We can shoot for 12 noon. Does that work for everybody? I don't know what time they get crowded there though...would be cool to eat outside in the patio.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top