Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw the car driving down osgood (fremont) this morning as i was driving out of fry's electronics, i tried to catch up but a few cars were in my way and then a red light. i saw you go down driscoll rd and then you disappeared.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
uuugh, how nasty.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
definitely an IS, before it crossed an intersection i got a good view of it's rear. and then i was stopped by a red light. but definitely an IS. i wouldn't really say it looked bad, just different. but i only had a glimpse of the side view, everything else was just the blue back w/ 2 white stripes. i don't think they have the altezza lights for a viper.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Originally posted by SkyIS:
definitely an IS, before it crossed an intersection i got a good view of it's rear. and then i was stopped by a red light. but definitely an IS. i wouldn't really say it looked bad, just different. but i only had a glimpse of the side view, everything else was just the blue back w/ 2 white stripes. i don't think they have the altezza lights for a viper.
SALES MANAGER AT FREMONT LEXUS, i have pics of that car next to mine, weird story why there are strips..

On the truck somthing spilled on it, ACID OR SOMETHING, anyways the strips have a different blue painted under them , so when u are close up to them they look BLUE, the car also has a spoiler and MOMO rims lowered on Eibach, with a bald guy driving. The strips end at the trunk where they curve, ITS A COOL CAR, JUST NOT DONE IN TASTE IMO...

LEXUS OF FREMONT IS COOL, THEY LET ME ROME WHERE I WANT, THEY ARE ALSO COOL IF U MOD UR CAR!~

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
is300soon
pls post pictues of that car

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Originally posted by TRD328:
is300soon
pls post pictues of that car
OK OK i will go to my moms and load them on my site so i can post them, the quality of my pics is bad due to the camera.. but u will get the idea!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts