Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the members in the bay and northern cal, does anyone go to the autoshow yet? KTVU cover alitle bit last night. Please post pix if you go. thanx.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I went on sunday.

Got a chance to sit in the M5 and CLK55. The M5 is nice.

Also, talked to BMW rep in the show regarding the 6 speed sequential transmission. He told me that it should be available in 2002. Also, there will be a 4 door M3 for 2003. At that time, I probably will move up to a 4 door M3.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by chiawei:
I went on sunday.

Got a chance to sit in the M5 and CLK55. The M5 is nice.

Also, talked to BMW rep in the show regarding the 6 speed sequential transmission. He told me that it should be available in 2002. Also, there will be a 4 door M3 for 2003. At that time, I probably will move up to a 4 door M3.
thanx chiawei, I wanto confirm dat 2002 M3 model come w/ 6sp sequential, right? how many colors available?

·
Registered
91 Posts
TEG,
What time are you going? I wouldn't mind checking out your sub mod, if you're up for it...

------------------
-jb-
'01 Black Onyx

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm thinking of checking out the SF Auto Show on Friday and perhaps Saturday as well. Anyone on or near the Peninsula want to join me for a nice scenic drive to the show? From Palo Alto I'll be taking Page Mill up to Skyline. Skyline north to 84. 84 west to Hwy 1 and Hwy 1 into SF. I'm tentatively planning to leave around 10:00 am Friday, eat lunch when I get into SF, and then check out the show. The drive should take a couple of hours assuming some traffic near SF. If you'd like to join me either Friday or Saturday, just drop me a note.

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I plan on leaving Redwood City at about 10:30AM and driving up... I will be parking in the multi-level parking lot on 4th across the street. Probably getting there sometime after 11am. I don't know how long I will be there... I am bringing a workmate along with me. I can't really hang around trying to meet anyone, so it is probably not the best time for me to get together with anyone.

If you were really desperate to check out my car, you could hang out in the cafe next to that parking garage, and yell when you see me pull up to the parking garage entrance (around 11-11:30am).

·
Registered
23 Posts
I went yesterday for a couple of hours...just like last year and all the years before, it's an interesting diversion, but kind of like just wandering around on dealer lots. Very few non-production vehicles, but still a fun time.

PS - If you go, be sure to stop by the Pontiac booth and repeatedly tell them how ugly the Aztek is...that's all I heard when I walked past

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
cakennedy
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing