Lexus IS Forum banner

Who's going to Burke Lake from Here?

752 views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  EricK 
#1 ·
Who's going to the auto gathering at Burke Lake from the Bethesda/Rockville area? My friend with the TIP S4 is also going with me so I was wondering if anyone else will join our convoy....?
Eric....

#3 ·
I bought another car yesterday... A 2001 Black 225hp Audi TT with polished 17inch wheels, Xenons, Bose, Black leather & power top... I'm taking delivery of it Tomorrow... So I'm debating on whether I should bring that or the E55 on Sunday.... If it's nice maybe I'll bring the TT. If not I'll bring the AMG... We'll see... But sure. We can all get together..
Eric...

#4 ·
Originally posted by EricK:
I bought another car yesterday... A 2001 Black 225hp Audi TT with polished 17inch wheels, Xenons, Bose, Black leather & power top... I'm taking delivery of it Tomorrow... So I'm debating on whether I should bring that or the E55 on Sunday.... If it's nice maybe I'll bring the TT. If not I'll bring the AMG... We'll see... But sure. We can all get together..
Eric...
At the Miami Auto Show, I saw a gray TT roadster with a auburn leather interior. It was absolutely striking. The gray was very interesting - very flat in color - it reminded me of porcelain. And the interior? Omigod cool. Really, Audi has style...

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

#6 ·
i will probably be at the park around 12:30-1:00 although some may get there as early as 9:00 am just to reserve some spaces...

i hope to meet a lot of you there.
and please feel free to bring any food
or drink (non-alcoholic) to the park.
and NO SPEEDING. I wouldn't want any
of us to be banished from such a beautiful
park. See you there!

oh yeah.. and the forecast looks great!

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

#9 ·
Originally posted by Doug:
I had a blonde gal in a TT playing tag with me the other day, I think that is great when the gals get into the driving part. The TT is a sweet lookin car, did you get the baseball glove interior?, thats a must see for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
Doug,
No I didn't get the Baseball stitch leather... I wanted to but they didn't happen to have it available...
Eric...

#14 ·
S4tunate,
The S4 is a fantastic car and I'm the one that talked my friend into buying one. He got the TIP because he was sick of shifting gears. I just wanted a toy, so I got the TT... I suggested that we meet in Rockville somewhere because several people are coming from the vicinity (my friend and myself included).. Someone make a suggestion... I suggested the Barnes & Noble Parking Lot on Rockville Pike...
Eric...

#15 ·
Meeting in Rockville is a great idea. But the Barnes and Noble lot is usually too crowded. How about the Friday's parking lot next door. Find an open spot and we'll all convene there. It's can't be too hard to spot a group of nice cars together!

How does 11:00 AM sharp sound?

And while I have the attention of everyone from the area...JOIN THE DC Metro IS 300 list bot at http://DCMetroIS300.listbot.com . This way we won't bore everyone else on this board with our local-area chit-chat
It's also a great way for us to stay in touch with other meets, events, news, products alerts, etc.

[This message has been edited by SpectraBlueIS300 (edited October 18, 2000).]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.