Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know because it seems a ton of IS owners are from So Cal.

------------------
Official member of the ClubSi.com So. Cal Fuddrucker and Boba Crews. Westside Represent!
  • 1999 EBP Honda Civic Si
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit
  • Razo Carbon Fiber Pedals
  • KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited August 16, 2000).]

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am. I saw a white IS3 behind me today with a very young looking male at the wheel. I really hate to say this, but at first in my rear view mirror, I thought (maybe hoped) it was a brand new civic. Hey! I love my car, but it's the truth.

-anndi

·
Registered
42 Posts
I agree with you puzzle,our bebe realy look like a CIVIC,if u look from the front.That why I'm tring to get the FRONT LIP to make it look diffent..

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
i'm from so cal. too.. today i saw another white IS, with a young lady behind the wheel...

irv. (Diamond White Pearl/Ivory)

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
My SBM IS is here in SoCal and I know theres an Asian chick who has one too but hers is white with aftermarket rims, looks like she got hooked up at Sprewell Racing (her mom drives a green GS with chromes), i know theres a black one lurking around here and two silvers, a yellow and possibly two more blues (one spotted oxnard college with blue tint, another with limo tint both spotted by friends) seems they arent that rare in Oxnard. but BMWs are a dime a dozen here.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I drive a white IS in So Cal, orange county. Ran side by side with another white IS last week, not racing, just driving. Just happened to meet as two freeways merged. Ended up exiting at the same exit one in front of the other. Same package, same shade of tint. Looked like a car club run. Kinda funny, sure it caught some attention.

I've seen another blue in the immediate area and yet another blue down in the foothills in South Orange County. Sounds like plenty more are out there.

·
Registered
323 Posts
irvine here. i am in the bay area now but will be down in so cal in about 3 weeks. look for my black/ivory IS all over LA and OC.

mike

·
Registered
344 Posts
Another Silver San Diego boy. Working in LA but moving back to SD over the weekend.
Have only seen a black and a white one on the 405. Only a couple of silver one's in San Diego. Where the he!! are the blues, greens, charcoals, and yellows? Has anybody seen these colors in SD?

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey Guys,look there a lot of IS owner in San Diego CA ,lets start a club.we can start with 5 member..All now is a leader.

silver IS

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
WLA when UCLA is in session, San Marino otherwise.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by JW:
WLA when UCLA is in session, San Marino otherwise.
You live in Chan Marino? J/K. Been there a lot. Did you go to San Marino high? Because I've got this one annoying friend who use to go there. You might know him. His name is Adam Weiss. He now goes to USC.

------------------
Official member of the ClubSi.com So. Cal Fuddrucker and Boba Crews. Westside Represent!
  • 1999 EBP Honda Civic Si
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit
  • Razo Carbon Fiber Pedals
  • KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited August 16, 2000).]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts