Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just trying to get a list together on whos from new hampshire, so we can all talk on where car shows are and where we can all meet up

anyone going to the world of wheels? my camaro is in it. look for a 70 camaro green with white stripes behind a truck posing as a wheelie stand

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
maybe we can start a new thread and list all the states and have everyone PM me where they are from so i can list everyone...
seems clean

here's an example...
----------------------------
Connecticut

Maine

Massachusetts
-DaGixxerKid

New Hampshire
-DoWnAqT

New Jersey
-AltezzaBoy03
-aznxdragon30
-tsopranoMB
-ChinaOne
-lexluger180

New York
-lilis300

Rhode Island

Vermont

=============================

if the mods agree with this, ill make the initial thread and have everyone PM me which state they are from, and have them lock it to avoid confusion...plus it can be a sticky for references of course :lol:

·
Banned
538 Posts
AltezzaBoy03 said:
maybe we can start a new thread and list all the states and have everyone PM me where they are from so i can list everyone...
seems clean

here's an example...
----------------------------
Connecticut

Maine

Massachusetts
-DaGixxerKid
-LexusLoversDotCom

New Hampshire
-DoWnAqT

New Jersey
-AltezzaBoy03
-aznxdragon30
-tsopranoMB
-ChinaOne
-lexluger180

New York
-lilis300

Rhode Island

Vermont

=============================

if the mods agree with this, ill make the initial thread and have everyone PM me which state they are from, and have them lock it to avoid confusion...plus it can be a sticky for references of course :lol:
-LexusLoversDotCom
I added myself :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
lexusloversdotcom said:
Eminence
I'm near u bro what cha got?
I got an 02 Absolute Red with custom red pearl. Cwest all around with bronze volks ce28n. Shaved door handles and molding. CF hood and CF Trunk Lid. TEIN HAs. Recaro SRD. TOMs supension braces and rods. Working on powertrain and drivetrain this winter.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm in Newmarket. I picked up my IS last spring, used. I know there's at least one owner in the Stratham area as well, I waved to her once :wink: .

True, not many of them here in NH, but it's all good, makes the car *that* much more special :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
There's so many more people then this... it's just that not many people be on .net since winter and stuff since nothings been going on, you know? I mean I could put alot more peoples names down for New Jersey for sure.... but I think we should definately put this on top of the NorthEast Forum and see exactly who's active and who's not.... so then when spring time rolls around we can get shit alot more organized and see who's not respondin to meets, etc.....

Connecticut

Maine

Massachusetts
-DaGixxerKid

New Hampshire
-DoWnAqT

New Jersey
-AltezzaBoy03
-aznxdragon30
-tsopranoMB
-ChinaOne
-lexluger180
-Is300_SurfNJ

New York
-lilis300

Rhode Island

Vermont

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Mattman said:
I'm in Newmarket. I picked up my IS last spring, used. I know there's at least one owner in the Stratham area as well, I waved to her once :wink: .
True, not many of them here in NH, but it's all good, makes the car *that* much more special :)
Mattman, what color is a B/B? Do you mean an Onyx black with black interior?

·
Registered
87 Posts

Yeah, Onyx with Black interior. I purchased the car at Herb Chambers Infiniti in Boston. The original owner was a Boston Police Officer. I was told by the salesman he traded it in for Infiniti G35 Coupe.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Mattman said:

Yeah, Onyx with Black interior. I purchased the car at Herb Chambers Infiniti in Boston. The original owner was a Boston Police Officer. I was told by the salesman he traded it in for Infiniti G35 Coupe.
Sweet, I have an Onyx Black too. I went to UNH and I'm familiar with Newmarket. Randy (RIS300) is from Dover and he has an Onyx black too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.