Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my good friend was working the Mercedes C-Spot driving event in South Beach, he snapped a couple pics for me of this black IS. Looks like some nice TRD brakes, L-Tuned front, assuming some boost, rims, etc... nice job whoever this belongs to. 8)

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
interesting pics...i'm sure FREELANCE might know who it is perhaps...

but I dont like that TURBO badge, from a porche looks like?

the Turbo logo from the SUPRA is much classier on the IS....

but to each their own!

:chill:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Looks like the one clack IS300 from Toyomoto if I am not mistaken...
Jerry i think it is? NO? YEs?
-Matt

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Yep thats Jerry's stage 2 toyomoto beast!

And hes not on the boards :(

PS...gotta love his plate "19 INCH" just like his...rims :lol:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Yeah thats Jerry, hes the one pimpin it.... :D

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
IS-300-Rulez said:
Yep thats Jerry's stage 2 toyomoto beast!

And hes not on the boards :(

PS...gotta love his plate "19 INCH" just like his...rims :lol:
He is on these boards just not very often, and it doesn't say 19 INCH it says 20 INCH, which I still haven't figured out why...

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
it says 19 INCH... :-?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hmmm your right....

But however he must of changed it, I know for a fact that it once said 20 INCH

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
damn i hate this invalid session bullsh!t, it takes me like 3 tries to make 1 friggin post. :bitching: :pissed: :whine:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Let's get somthin straight....

Yea that's me. I'm serving this bitches that posted with the Jetta. The topic was called "IS 300 owner got put down..." on page 5 of go fast stuff. 1st off, when you lose a race you have no room to post stupid shit. 2nd off I ran this silver Jetta on 10lbs. and walked him. So now everyone knows why I don't post on this garbage. Heres my number camuman or whoever (954) 304-5200. Freelance has a camcorder so we'll see how bad I stretch you. Let's start small, it's $100 to run me. I never claimed to be the fastest, but a Jetta with all them bolt ons??????? Come on, I'll pass you off to my boy with a Turbo RSX Type S that I beat, if you beat him them come talk. All you kids on that 20 V Turbo website are right, us Turbo IS owners are cocky, and do think we a re the shit. So prove us wrong.
Jerry

·
Registered
90 Posts
Jerry if you get another shot at this "kick a$$" jetta :lol: give me a shout. I want to be there to see the 'put down'.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I just unlocked the thread w/ the whinny boys of 20vTurbo.com... and not to mention I tried to regesiter on their site, but they have some ghey ass guardian signature that I must fax in. :lol: :lol: What a joke.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts