·
Registered
827 Posts
post more pics!! ha where did you find the pics

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh i found it on autotrader and craigslist under LA area...should still be there if you can find it..didn't wanna post it because rules or w/e

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i thought i saw this member in the FS section recently but i could be wrong. grab the listing and find out what wheels he has and maybe try a search using his wheel type. could turn something up not sure????

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
i thought i saw this member in the FS section recently but i could be wrong. grab the listing and find out what wheels he has and maybe try a search using his wheel type. could turn something up not sure????
yeah i tried the wheel search idea. i think they are DPE, nothing came up. well they look like DPE

·
Registered
905 Posts
yes he was in the FS section.... look there...he was selling those wheels n more stuff..

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
thats what i thought! good looking car. looks like its out the door though! time for someone else to own it!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
nope not the same car! ^^^^

1 - 17 of 17 Posts