Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jedi Knight
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what does all this engine, turbo, and fuel jargon mean to you? We’ll if we break this down into laymen, try 675 ponies laid to the ground coupled with over 450 ft/lbs of spine snapping torque. You heard me right; this street-driven 4-cylinder is nearing the 700 mark and isn’t flinching one bit. That is an insane amount of energy being transmitted to the front wheels and steps were in order to make sure every last ounce of force was being put to the floor. An Acura LS trans was fitted with an OS Giken twin-plate clutch, surrounded by a safety scatter shield, and outputs to the Drive Shaft Shop 36mm stage 5 axles via the KAAZ 1.5-way LSD.
Click link below to read full article:
http://www.jtuned.com/content/templates/statics.aspx?articleid=257&zoneid=2

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Sorry im not seeing how they look alike. Only thing i think they have in commen are there both yellow.

·
Jedi Knight
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
methadon said:
you're right...i just wanted to whore my homies ek too! hahaha
:lol: whore all you want...I don't mind. Unlike others, they get touchy & give you a -rep claiming I'm thread-jacking their sh!t.

I'll even give you +rep for representin'

·
Jedi Knight
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
methadon said:
+rep for being a decent guy...

*cough*unlike some people*cough* :lol:
lol...anytime brotha`

thanks...

·
Jedi Knight
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2001LexusIS300 said:
hey wassup! ive seen that in person at SP, bunch of times, got pix of his other yellow car?
I don't have pics of his 2 other yellow cars...but I've sat in them. :) (Yellow Integra TypeR & Yellow NSX) Unfortunately he wouldn't let me drive them. hahahah :lol:

I guess he is a fool for yellow cars...

·
Jedi Knight
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
2001LexusIS300 said:
hey wassup! ive seen that in person at SP, bunch of times, got pix of his other yellow car?
i lied...here they are:

·
Jedi Knight
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the positive feedback guys...much appreciated.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts