Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
woo chris !! i LOVE the new front lip. 10x better than the type r one. finally put on the altezza badge aye. ;) looks really good !! some reason the lighting makes your car look dark blue haha

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Awesome man. Already got rid of the Type-R? Good call though, this looks 10x better.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
That looks hot. REAL shiny, what did u use?

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
So much better than the type-r lip............. thoes guys your friends?

+rep

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
nice lip, and VERY nice digcam...its insanely clear..mind telling me what brand?? lol =]

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
:lol:

I knew you couldn't wait to install the lip! damn liar!

looks good. just few hours ago, that lip was in my livingroom. :lol:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
a good deal eh? perfect fitment and no painting hassles. I think buying any part of a bodykit that is already painted your colour and fits perfect is what we all wish for. I can sense your satisfaction!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
nice! i just gave mine up... dammit

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments everyone. Hahaha Tim, yes you proved me wrong. I didn't plan on installing it for another week or so, but oh hell who gives a crap.

Split2nd I use Shining Monkey stuff.

Aaron, the camera is a Minolta Dimage.

Ryan, I know that this change probably made you the happiest of all the other .netters :lol:

For those of you wondering, the Type-R is sitting in my garage waiting for a new home ;)

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
chrisCARL0S said:
Thanks for the comments everyone. Hahaha Tim, yes you proved me wrong. I didn't plan on installing it for another week or so, but oh hell who gives a crap.

Split2nd I use Shining Monkey stuff.

Aaron, the camera is a Minolta Dimage.

Ryan, I know that this change probably made you the happiest of all the other .netters :lol:

For those of you wondering, the Type-R is sitting in my garage waiting for a new home ;)
chris do you have a rear lip? im looking to change it up a bit already.. i want to lower my car... but not with this wald set up...

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Coming from you Mr Singh is a great compliment :lol:

I have the Lsportline rear bumper right now. My setup is done. For SURE. I have new expenses that I have to take care of. Tim knows what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Looks good Chris like always. +rep. In case you didn't read about my update. I decided to keep my IS and wait till december or early next year to get my G35. Wanna save up to put a bigger down payment so i wouldn't have to trade in my car.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts