Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my girl just broke up with me and i'm all emo and depress :( .... who's down just to do some driving sunday??? anywhere in dallas i'm down to wherever whenever...dont care

·
Registered
360 Posts
damn bro sorry to hear. we have all been there and we all hate it. i should be open that day for a cruise.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry to hear about it man, but yeah, I'm up for it. Granted, I'm stock, and I'm waiting on my tax check to come in so I can change my T-belt & brakes... but yeah I'll run.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea if yall want to pick a spot to meet up i'm down... ^ we aren't gonna be racing or anything... just a little drive around town ur car should handle it... take pics what not..

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Depends on when. I already just go out and waste gas on the weekends for shits and giggles, might as well do it with other people. Only thing is I have to look at getting a new phone this Sunday. Just let me know. Hell, I'm still all emo and depressed from when my last girl dumped me, and that was a year ago. Of course, it might have something to do with my lack of game. I couldn't get laid in a whore house full of monkeys with a truck full of banannas.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Danny, u know I'm down pimp... Just shoot me a text or gimma a holla... Anything after 2:30 and u know I'm there!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awesome thanks guys.... lets see lets not go down to south dallas again.... that was dumb... felt out of place when pumping gas.... hahaha.. we can hit up addison cruise around the circle take pics...sound good? meet up at 3?? so T.O. can join... anybody else can come dont be shy

·
Registered
110 Posts
damn sorry to hear about taht.
i kinda feel the same way getting my 1st speeding ticket today.
was going down murphy and these 2 cops were in a neighborhood, couldnt see them. i thought i was good cuz they didnt pull out or anything but as i stopped at fm 544, the gay cop comes out of nowhere then turns on his sirens.
got a 51 on a 40
so retarded

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
awesome thanks guys.... lets see lets not go down to south dallas again.... that was dumb... felt out of place when pumping gas.... hahaha.. we can hit up addison cruise around the circle take pics...sound good? meet up at 3?? so T.O. can join... anybody else can come dont be shy
lol, I thought I was gonna get shot...seriously! I'll be sure to arrive with a full tank of gas this time.

I wont be able to come out till a little later. I have a sound quality competition mid day on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
lol, I thought I was gonna get shot...seriously! I'll be sure to arrive with a full tank of gas this time.

I wont be able to come out till a little later. I have a sound quality competition mid day on Sunday.
Yeah, South Dallas kinda sucked. Not only did I not have any idea where I was, I also thought we were gonna get wasted. Need to bring a gat next, y0.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Arlington meet Saturday? Where exactly is it, I could probably make it out

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just saw the thread... my bad. looks like fun, will probably be there!

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
There is a UFC fight again Sat night....we are going to have a hard time finding a cool place.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
There is a UFC fight again Sat night....we are going to have a hard time finding a cool place.
Hollywood said he is on top of getting some reservations this time, lol. They are thinking west end, I personally don't see the need to stop at all. I would just as soon do a loop cruise, but I keep forgetting that rotaries tend to over heat and blow up, and they need the cool down time, LOL!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts