Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some people on this site thinks something is wrong with my car. I think this is just how our cars drive: http://my.is/forums/f87/08-chevy-cobalt-rides-better-than-04-is300-358028/

Looking for someone that is knowledgable with the IS300 (not looking for someone that wants to take a free joy ride and crash my car) and able to tell me if my car is driving normal and if not can detect what needs to be done to drive like it is supposed to.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
we are going to have a mini meet at D&Bs later this month, just bring it there.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I'm flying down right now, K? Come pick me up at the United Airlines Terminal. Thanks

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Nicademus323"---> Hey little punk. Why don't you piss off?

You most likely couldnt afford a plane ticket so I might have to pick you up at the train station punk. Dumb ass.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we are going to have a mini meet at D&Bs later this month, just bring it there.
Hey buddy. How about you take it for a little spin? I know you drive a SportX but both should drive basically the same. I could drive down to Plantation since I live close. I also would feel comfortable with you driving it as I trust you since I have seen you on here for a while.

"silent1pro" I appreciate the offer. I really do. But I do not see you around to much and I just would not feel as comfortable just letting anyone drive it. No disrespect to you at all as I am sure your a good guy. But I hope you know what i mean.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
shoot me a PM and let me know what is good for you, we can meet up one night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts