Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jUST WANTED TO KNOW WHO IS READY TO BUY A IS300 WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO. LET ME KNOW..MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER AND DO A GROUP BUY AND GET THE PRICE THAT WE WANT..EMAIL ME FOR DETAILS..THANKS.:d

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
You might want to put your email address

I tried to organize a bay area group buy recently and the dealerships I talked with were not really interested in discounting...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Seriously, if you want a good price in the bay area, go to a car broker. I picked up my GS4 at Hammer Auto Broker, he's the biggest broker in northern california, i saved about $6000 w/ tax and everything. I have a 99 GS4 w/ Nav

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh sorry about that..my email addresss is [email protected]... just went to lexus dealer in fremont..and she was really nice.. maybe we can get a couple hundred knocked off if we get it together. Im looking within the next month now. That thing runs great. I love it....get back to me integ.. thanks..mike....

·
Registered
343 Posts
a couple hundred ?? I submitted a req through AutoByTel and the dealer called me and offered me $500 right off the top.. if we're talkin' $1500 off, I'm down.. even though I live in So Cal..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
oh-dawg
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing