Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Heading down from SeaTac)
I was cruisin down I-5 on my Gixxer1k and I eventually came up on a Silver IS. I admit I was looking at it b/c it looked nice, newer, exhaust, blah blah. So I gave some throttle and proceeded to go bout my business, then the IS was on my ass, now I'm like back-off beeach. So I change lanes to let him go and stuck to my side for a few seconds...Ok, I know what you want. I dropped 3 gears and the rest is history.
- Just want to say, I was just admiring your car but you need more than an exhaust! :p

Brandon

·
Registered
633 Posts
wow, if that person rerplies back to you on what happened that night, its like a one in a million chance.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Are you clinically brain dead? Do you think every IS300 in the world is on this site?

- Jared

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
dasgalloway said:
Eh don't hate on him... I do this on other car forums all the time after I issue some FI smackdown to an unknown party.
Well sure I'll do the same in the "local" forums that I'm on, not a forum that covers the US and others countries as well.

;)

·
Not Officially Back
12,742 Posts
Burnt IS said:
Well sure I'll do the same in the "local" forums that I'm on, not a forum that covers the US and others countries as well.

;)

Sorry, I was unaware there was an exit185.I-85N.atlanta.ga.southeast.IS300.net

Perhaps he shoulda posted there? ;)

I think he did the right thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts