Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the member that sells the IS300.NET stickers. I paid two weeks ago and I have still not received them. I send emails to the person, but he doesnt write back. I find it strange that I have not received the stickers because I only live 5min away from him.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
yea, i just paypaled the addy that this site gave for the IS300.NET stickers tooo....i bought 2 stickers.....and i haven't heard a response from them yet also......so i dunno....i guess we wait or something..... :eek:

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
If you're talking about is300.net stickers, there should be only one member selling them, me... And while it has taken sometimes 4-5 weeks to get them, that's not how it usually happens. I have a few oders in line right now.

The next batch will include yellow stickers.

As for peeling, I've had the last set of stickers on my car for at least five months now and now sign of peeling. If you've got a problem, let me know and I'll send replacements.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
tony
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing