Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
1NewLexIS300 said:
me and phil were wondering who owns the black IS with full Wald kit? it also has chrome wheels.....phil ain't too happy...haha :lol:
when did you guys see that?..... i havent seen any modded Is's in frisco in a long time....

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
lol i saw 3, one silver colour exhaust and sways, one black with body kits and more i believe *i think the driver was a bald guy* and mine : )

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
phil said he saw it yesterday or the day before.....rendy has seen it too....he pulled close by it to check it out and the dude inside was checking phils too...haha.....2 black IS's with wald kits with 18" chrome wheels right next to eachother....hahaha :D

thats part of the reason he's selling his LD1's...he wants 19's...

(might have been around daly city then if not frisco)--->ask him

·
Registered
447 Posts
1NewLexIS300 said:
phil said he saw it yesterday or the day before.....rendy has seen it too....he pulled close by it to check it out and the dude inside was checking phils too...haha.....2 black IS's with wald kits with 18" chrome wheels right next to eachother....hahaha :D

thats part of the reason he's selling his LD1's...he wants 19's...

(might have been around daly city then if not frisco)--->ask him
hmm.... well... ill keep my eyes out.... all i see are stock IS's.... it wuld be nice for a change to see a really modded IS outside of pics.....

i thought phil's rims were 19s.... wut is he getting now?...the gt3?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
ICE300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing