Discussion Starter #1
Why do you love it?
Why did you choose it?
You should have gotten an Acura.

(Their I cleaned it up, happy?)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Actually, it's the other way around: you should've got a Lexus. The fact that you're on the IS forum, trying to justify your choice of the Acura (if you in fact own one), wreaks of your insecurity and regret.
Too bad you got the Acura (Accord)...better luck next time.
Praise to the IS has been given many a times, search the archives, or better yet drive one and judge (objectively) and you'll understand.

black/ivory
17"
YES, IS300!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey SoundSpeed... STOP trolling around in this forum...

Don't you know that Lexus guys/gals have not found justification for those extra $5K they paid instead of getting an Acura...

------------------
TONY... YOU SUCK....

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by hasanazhar:
Actually, it's the other way around: you should've got a Lexus. The fact that you're on the IS forum, trying to justify your choice of the Acura (if you in fact own one), wreaks of your insecurity and regret.
Too bad you got the Acura (Accord)...better luck next time.
Praise to the IS has been given many a times, search the archives, or better yet drive one and judge (objectively) and you'll understand.

black/ivory
17"
YES, IS300!!
omg do both you AND smra/denise subscribe to the insecurty/jealousy thing? jesus christ you need to wake up.

yes i am so bummed i didn't get the slower, more expensive, and more poorly equipped is300. what WAS i thinking?

not.

·
Registered
650 Posts
1.I love my IS because the luxury/ sportiness it has. Also the looks!!
2. I picked it because i Love the looks and have been following the Altezza since it came out 2 years ago in JDM land. I know in the future there will be hella mods for the IS.
3. I own a Honda already. BTW As I stated before, my Honda, will smoke any CL you put up to it. Only one Acura i think can beat it. Thats a Integra that has a built b18c motor with internals and a turbo kit, . Other than that i can beat all Acuras, even NSXs. Never underestimate the power of a CRX....Later

·
Registered
818 Posts
Guys dont feel the need to defend your purchase of the IS to these cretins. Have you ever noticed that no other purchase you make (home, clothes, DVD player, computer, etc) is ever questioned?

Justy
99 328i

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
on DVD, computer, stereo, whatever forums, yes, this sort of thing goes on all the time. part of being an "enthusiast," claudia

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Why do you love it?

>cause of all the attention i get from it, especially from people who don't own it...

Why did you choose it?

>i chose it because of all the hype i have seen in all the magazines and all the ads. i figured, if i bought one, i'd be hella cool. oh, and i bought it because i wanted to be like a civic, but i couldn't afford a civic with leather/suede seats, an inline 6 cyl, rear wheel drive, etc...honda said it would have costed me a lot to special order. so i figure i'd buy the next best thing to the civic, the IS300.

You should have gotten an Acura.

>i did get an acura...i have an integ and i love it too. we also have a cl, which my mom drives. she loves her car too. i still rather have my IS tho...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

·
Registered
86 Posts
yeah my mom got a CL-S two-weeks ago, she loves it... and says she likes my IS, but says; "that it's too energetic and sporty, I need something comfortable and conservative--and you know the IS would upset your fathers hemroids with all that crazy cornering nonsense"...

[This message has been edited by Black300 (edited November 08, 2000).]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
13 Participants
AltezzaRoku
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing