Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start a post which may help potential Lexus buyers out there choose which dealership they should go to or not go to for the best service and honest answers...

Or just for anyone who wishes to share any Lexus horror/miracle stories with the rest of us!

For my contribution, I'd like to say that I love the Lexus I bought my IS300 from. I live in Alberta, Canada. "Kingsway Lexus" definitely has my vote for Best Dealership. They have amazing service and the sales manager here is one of the coolest I've ever met.

Enjoy!

[ August 17, 2001: Message edited by: IS300 Fanatic ]

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Longo is possibly the best in L.A. county.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't have too much experience with Lexus of Wilmington [Delaware], but the experience I do have was amazing. My salesman, Lance, has the most amazing response times. I was dealing with him over email, and even if I fired off an email at 10:30 at night, I would have a response by 10:45! That's simply amazing to me, considering the Acura dealers I dealt with rarely even wrote me back at all, and if they did, it was up to a week later! They don't seem to have the inventory that all ya'll West Coasters have at your local dealerships, but if their service department is anything like my sales manager, it will completely blow my mind. Oh, and he was out of the office last Thursday because he was delivering a car 2 hours away in Ocean City, Maryland!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Lexus of Maplewood (Minneapolis/St. Paul area) has been great to deal with. I can't vouch for the sales process, since I bought when there was still a waiting list and not much for wheeling & dealing, but their service dept. is excellent. They certainly live up to the Lexus reputation. They've went the 'extra mile' for me several times already.

Rob

·
Registered
85 Posts
theres only one dealership in all New Mexico.
the sales people real nice to my dad he bought his car and my moms car from there. Its was very hassle free they didnt try to sell anything else ext warranty add. parts ect.. i got mine for 34,700.00 full leather and nav..

·
Registered
342 Posts
I don't have my IS anymore, but both the dealers I had the MISFORTUNE of dealing with, can take turns sucking my left and right one.

Park Place and Sewell, you SUCK!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Stay away from Bob Casulli Lexus in Little Falls, NJ. Do a search and look for the fraud cases against it! They're shady.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by RdRacer25:
Stay away from Bob Casulli Lexus in Little Falls, NJ. Do a search and look for the fraud cases against it! They're shady.
Ditto, if i had one, I'd take a FLAME-THROWER to his place! (read as if big Al Pacino is right next to ya)

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
WESTSIDE in Houston is slow on the take, the sales staff that I had did not really take me seriously, and I am 25, untill I walked through the door with my father, nd he was not the one that paid for the car anyway. I was not happy about that. The service staff have been uninformed in dealing with my IS, I had to bring to their attention the recall for the TRAC/ECU upgrade,and they did not believe me. I have heard good things about CLEAR LAKE Lexus. It is funny cause the same person owns both of the dealerships, go fiure.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think WestSide Lexus is okay. I wanted a DWP IS 2001 with black interior but they did not have it, so they ordered me a 2002 for the same price. I got the car a week earlier than I was supposed to too.
The financers are nice also. They hooked me up with free tint. hehe

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lawrenece Lexus in Princeton NJ gets my vote. I dealt with 3 different dealers in NJ and they were the best priced, most honest, and also friendly. Service has been excellent.If you live in the NYC area - they are worth the drive (about an hour from NYC).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Park Place is doing me good so far. I have only had my IS for about 3 weeks but I have had a good experience with them already. I took my car in for the first service and it came back with some scratches on the trim around the radio and console, which I didn't notice for 2 more days. I took it back to them and they said that they don't do anything inside the car for the first service, so I had to play the conversation a little, but in the end they agreed to replace my dash for free, which isn't cheap. Bad things will happen to every car, but if the dealership helps me out then I'll come back.

I heard that the average american spends $600k on vehicles (with loans of course) in their lifetime. If every dealership treated their customers like they were worth $600k, then there would be no problems. This is why I got rid of my s2000, and why I went for Lexus, and it's working out so far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts