Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey, i'm from springfield, illinois but go to college in edwardsville, illinois. Which is only like an hour and half away. I'm 20 mins from STL. Holla!!

what u talking about...getting togther and cruising!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, here we go. I will move to the area. My job will be transfered to Lincoln, IL. I know that it is a very small town. Not much going on there. Do you guys have any suggestion where I should live? I don't want to commute too far though.

Jiggs,
where do you live? What color do you have?

Jodeci21,
I have a Solar Yellow too. Looks like that you already have some modifications huh?
I agree with you. Lets get together and cruise sometimes.

McCarlin,
Sure I will come to Chicago, when you guys have the next meet.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I live in Normal, I work in Bloomington...I have a GGP...I think there are 2 others in town, a white and a sliver...I've seen them both in the deck at work, but rarely do I see them driving around...

As for where to live, good question..? I've never been to lincoln...but I know it is rather small...It is about the same distance from Springfield, Bloomington, and Peoria...about 30-40 miles, so I don't know how far of a communte you are looking for...if you are coming from Columbus, Lincoln will be a change, not sure what you are looking for in a 'home town' but I can tell a lot about bloomington, and a little about Peoria...the only Lexus dealer between St Louis and Chicago is in Peoira...let me know if you want any more info...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
jiggs
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing