Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WANNA KNOW WHATS THE TIME IN THE QUATER MILE WITH A UPGRADED IS 300 ALTEZZA HOLLA BACK SON ONE...........???

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
makayema said:
I WANNA KNOW WHATS THE TIME IN THE QUATER MILE WITH A UPGRADED IS 300 ALTEZZA HOLLA BACK SON ONE...........???
here's a better question: anyone here know how to spell "quarter" correctly?
I have a shiny one here if you can clue this chump in... :chill:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
yea, i just noticed the "there" in the title too! :lol: with retards like this, I am fairly certain this nation is screwed.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts

s0yb0mb said:
makayema said:
here's a better question: anyone here know how to spell "quarter" correctly?
I have a shiny one here if you can clue this chump in... :chill:

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
sorry to butt in sir, i know this is your forum, but the PL has been leaviing me empty thus far today and i need fresh meat to pick on. Call it a "dolt on loan" if you must, I will give you free shots at Lil'is300 in return.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts

times are as follows

14.9 - bone stock
13.1 - stage 1/stock motor
xx.x - for GTE swap (unreleased as of yet)

all times are civic killing times

makayema said:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IN MY IS 300 STOCK NUTTIN ON IT 15.1 THATS ALRIGHT I MEAN FOR STOCK YOU KNOW. I MIGHT DO A COUPLE OF THINGS TOO IT....MAYBE NEXT SUMMER.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
it would be "butt" :D

btw, please stay, we need help here with the influx of idiots that have joined as of late, have you seen IS vs the world?

s0yb0mb said:
sorry to but in sir, i know this is your forum, but the PL has been leaviing me empty thus far today and i need fresh meat to pick on. Call it a "dolt on loan" if you must, I will give you free shots at Lil'is300 in return.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
turn off your caps lock or i'm going to start locking all of your posts, if you continue to annoy, i request that you have a user name ban for a week

if you want to say you ran a 15.1, post a scan of your timeslip

-gte

makayema said:
IN MY IS 300 STOCK NUTTIN ON IT 15.1 THATS ALRIGHT I MEAN FOR STOCK YOU KNOW. I MIGHT DO A COUPLE OF THINGS TOO IT....MAYBE NEXT SUMMER.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
HAHAH.. well this turns out to be a pretty funny thread... me stock was 15.3 ...7psi of boost 13.67 and at 22psi of boost.. XXX

·
Registered
612 Posts
damn....i thought it was going to be x.xx
IS300GTE said:

times are as follows

14.9 - bone stock
13.1 - stage 1/stock motor
xx.x - for GTE swap (unreleased as of yet)

all times are civic killing times

makayema said:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Since you guys didnt notice his username, "MakaYema" ... I'll give you guys a little lesson in spanish slang...

"Maka" (its spelled Maca actually) is slang for "chew", "eat", "munch", "bite", etc..

"Yema," which he ALSO spelled wrong (Ñema) is slang for one of the most popular words, "DICK", "shlong", "johnson", "cock", "penis", etc, etc...

So it would be correct to call "MacaYema" a Cockmuncher, Dickbiter, shlongeater, etc, etc... :lol:

P.S. Oh I forgot about the question, check my sig for 1/4 mile times, MAKAYEMA!!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
skin flute muncher

cock guzzler

actually, his other user name is " Teammystik02 "

cariza said:
Since you guys didnt notice his username, "MakaYema" ... I'll give you guys a little lesson in spanish slang...

"Maka" (its spelled Maca actually) is slang for "chew", "eat", "munch", "bite", etc..

"Yema," which he ALSO spelled wrong (Ñema) is slang for one of the most popular words, "DICK", "shlong", "johnson", "c**k", "penis", etc, etc...

So it would be correct to call "MacaYema" a Cockmuncher, Dickbiter, shlongeater, etc, etc... :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
40 Replies
19 Participants
Freelance
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing