Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am looking for the largest lexus dealer on the east coast, preferrably one semi close to the middle of the east coast (md pa or dc or va) . let me know please, all you west coast boys are getting sticks in, so there is bound to be one east coast dealer getting a manual in!

-GTE

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
lexus of cherry hill and lexus of atlantic city are sister dealership. both in nj. about 2 hours away from laurel maryland!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and they are the largest on the east coast, or the 2nd largest, or the largest - or closest? let me know please, thanks for the reply. also, do you know the estimated time of arrival for blue stick shifts?

Originally posted by habibnazir:
lexus of cherry hill and lexus of atlantic city are sister dealership. both in nj. about 2 hours away from laurel maryland!

·
2,909 Posts
Yes Tony they are the largest, the largest in the WORLD! That's a fact, they are the largest and highest stocked dealer in the world.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You might want to try

Lexus of Alexandria
3410 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22302
(703) 931-3000

They may not be the biggest but last time I was there they had 12 IS300's in stock..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Of the cars that I saw on the east coast that were going to be sticks, they were red, silver, and black. I will have them look again to see if there are any blue ones in route to any east coast dealers

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
in terms of what my father told me - right now the east coast isnt getting any 5 speeds w/leather...i dunno if thats what his distribution is, but lexus of watertown isnt gettin any leather 5 speeds, however in the next couple months the production will change depending on demands....and because i am ordering mine - i have to wait til JANUARY! nothing could possibly go right....ever

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
yaeh my dealer(s) in south jersey aren't the largest but i konw they're respected graetly...oh well! goodluck with whatever you do...856 727 1111 that is the number goodluck!

·
Registered
551 Posts
but lexus of watertown isnt gettin any leather 5 speeds, however in the next couple months the production will change depending on demands
For some reason I dont beleive that. The flagship model for 2002 is the 5 speed, red with leather interior Why would they wait to make/ship those later???

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool, thank you for all the replies, i hope to hear if some dealers near me will be getting the blue 5 speed manual. i need this car for hot import daze in pennsylvania on august 18th, so any info would be greatly appreciated!

-GTE

·
Registered
40 Posts
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
hi i am looking for the largest lexus dealer on the east coast, preferrably one semi close to the middle of the east coast (md pa or dc or va) . let me know please, all you west coast boys are getting sticks in, so there is bound to be one east coast dealer getting a manual in!

-GTE
I had some friends look and I saw no Blue 08N8 IS 300 5 speed on the east coast. All I saw was red, silver, and black

·
Registered
354 Posts
Longo Lexus in El Monte, CA (Los Angeles) has claimed to be the "#1 Lexus dealer" in America for years. I don't know where JM Lexus is, but if they indeed sell more cars than Longo, someone should tell Longo to calm down.

·
2,909 Posts
Here are some pics from their site, I hope this works.

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: jiggafett ]

·
Registered
354 Posts
So, I'm guessing JM Lexus is in Miami? There are so many ways for a dealer to rightfully claim "#1" status. But, I'd be surprised if a South Florida dealer actually sold more units per year than the larger Lexus dealers in Los Angeles. Anyone know how we could get the actual figures? I bet Lexus corporate knows who's "#1."

·
Registered
52 Posts
JM is in Pompano, just north of Ft. Lauderdale. Was just down there on vacation last week (grew up there but have been in St. Louis for 2 years). I stopped by to see if they had any '02s. They didn't but they must have had 20+ '01s on the lot.

·
Registered
354 Posts
What's up with Pompano Beach? It has the largest Lexus dealer (JM) and the largest Porsche dealer in the USA (Champion). What's going on down there? Back in the 60s all us idiots from Michigan used to go there for Spring Break and destroy motels. I never thought to shop for a car there.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I moved to the South Florida area in 1986. I had just bought my 1985 Corvette in Rochester NY. I was a very rare bird driving a new Vette in Rochester. I show up in S. Florida and there's one on every corner - really. I called my friend back home and told him, he's a GM insider and here's his reply. I talked to marketing and the three county (Dade, Broward, Palm Beach) area in S. Florida has the largest per capita to vehicle ratio as far as existing and new sales. He said California has the bigger numbers but not per capita and this area is rather large ~6.5 million people year 2000. I see a new IS very frequently and RX's and ES's are everywhere - really! As stated above Porsche's Boxters and 911's are also seen frequently also. It wouldn't suprise me if the BMW dealers (Vista, Lauderdale Imports, Braman and South Imports) are also some of the biggest

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: mjdart ]

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just amazing! I know Galpin Ford in Los Angeles and Longo Toyota (El Monte) are the undisputed retail sales champs for their respective brands, but South Florida must be one, dynamic automobile market!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thank you for doing that, do you know if this is likely to change? or does it change from week to week? lmk please! i am getting desperate

-GTE

Originally posted by Lexus Guru:
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
[qb]hi i am looking for the largest lexus dealer on the east coast, preferrably one semi close to the middle of the east coast (md pa or dc or va) . let me know please, all you west coast boys are getting sticks in, so there is bound to be one east coast dealer getting a manual in!

-GTE
I had some friends look and I saw no Blue 08N8 IS 300 5 speed on the east coast. All I saw was red, silver, and black[/QB]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
11 Participants
jiggafett
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing