Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi~I am thingking of putting 19" deep dish wheels for my IS300
therefore, I asked about 19"*8.5 and 35+off before in this forum, but then some people said that those won't fit in and other people said that those are perfectly fine with IS300. WHo is right???? please if you have expriences about that size of wheels tell me the truth....
Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
The ones from this board that told you they won't fit are right. :D

Who are these people that are telling you that they would fit? Is it the seller? Save your money and order the right wheel in the correct offset.

There are plenty of deals in the For Sale Forum as well. You will be so much happier in the long run.

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
jjakkolim said:
Hi~I am thingking of putting 19" deep dish wheels for my IS300
therefore, I asked about 19"*8.5 and 35+off before in this forum, but then some people said that those won't fit in and other people said that those are perfectly fine with IS300. WHo is right???? please if you have expriences about that size of wheels tell me the truth....
Thanks in advance!!!
The problem you're going to have with those rims is clearance. The IS requires rims with a high offset since the fenders aren't flared enough for low offset rims to tuck under. With +35 offset, the outer portion of the rim is pushed towards the front fender. If you're riding on stock height, the wheels will appear to stick out of the front fenders. If you're dropped, the wheels will rub against the front fender lip. Personally, I wouldn't do it if I was you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.