Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Cant wait till my lex is outta the shop....Orlando every weekend for my schedule lol...The import scene in orlando is NUTS.....
-Matt

·
Registered
683 Posts
im here....hey jason, my bad about last night, my friends baby pit bull ate part of my phone so it aint really working, i just got your message.

matt, whats up with that car show in late sept. you coming up or what?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
IX orlando locked and loaded the Beast will be there under the Team ECI display as I have made it to the team....
-Matt

·
Registered
670 Posts
UnVme said:
Cant wait till my lex is outta the shop....Orlando every weekend for my schedule lol...The import scene in orlando is NUTS.....
-Matt
Actually there is just a bunch of sh*t box rice rockets if you ask me.

Brian, that sucks about your phone. you should sue the dog :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
acman1 said:
gville here...
What's up man? You make it down to Orlando much? If you do PM me or Noobie, we are about the only IS300 scene down here :roll: Pretty lame.

Miami meet that is coming will be the bomb. i went last year it was pretty hype.

·
Registered
226 Posts
never really been to orlando for the import scene thing, but i hear its pretty much a just a bunch of ricers...

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Actually there are some reputable cars out there...some very serious ones and some very ricey ones...
-Matt

·
Registered
670 Posts
acman1 said:
never really been to orlando for the import scene thing, but i hear its pretty much a just a bunch of ricers...
You are right about the ricers, there is no shortage of them here. Most of them are crap cars where the owner has spent 10 times more on the car than the car is worth.

There are a lot of nice cars around though but most of them are not modded.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
I'm from Orlando, but I live in Savannah. I come down time to time... any street racing in O-town UnVme? Also in Daytona since I have a girl in NewSmyrna and go down there from time to time.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
When I brought the beast to O-town ....they didnt expact much from it....then I took Jason and Brian (ncturnal and noobie) for a ride ..we let that racegate dump all the way past the parking lot of bout 100 people and we shut them up big time .....so as for good racing I dont really think so only cause the cops there are on top of things and people were comming up to me sayin that one IS300 i would never even think bout racing haha...So i dunno....Daytona is getting pretty awesome..Im heading there for a the weekend this weekend..Ill tell ya what I see...Wish the lex could come with but o well 600 rwhp wait it worth it haha
-Matt

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
Thanks Matt. Let me know how the Daytona scene plays out. I've got the po-po hookup down there so it could be good for me. I'm glad you're not taking the lex over there. you'd scare them off before I got a chance. :lol:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
haha....o yes....but now its so hard to pik a race...the last couple days I had the new kit on no one would race cuz they saw the massive intercooler and they were like no thanks but I wanna hear what it sounds like...lol...But the cobras...and vettes...and porsches...never turn down a good race...Couple more weeks...!
-Matt

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
no doubt man, the "muscle" cars are always down for it. Cobra's and Roushe's are always willing. Vette's sometimes it all depends on if it's a mid-life crisis vette or a younger person. have a good weekend.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
orlando

so where is the scene in orlando?? Is there any scene near UCF?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts