Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I know there are a few just woundering how many boosted people we have here in the mid west? what do you have? what are you puttiong down who did your install.

so I will start

TBKO XL S\C details to come in coming months
Installed at : TBKO
RWHP: ???
Extras: details to come in coming months

I know there are a few TBKO guy's running around and a few that are waiting on there kits. so who are you. and what are you pushing :crazy: I hope not your car :lol:

Henry

·
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
somguy2u said:
goldark in chitown is boosted, and i know of a few fellow ohiopers about to be BOOSTED, perhaps even me in about a year
ya I knew of a few as well and have at one point or another just looking to get a little roll call here and see if any one would be intrested in taking a trip out east this spring :wink:

rev take it everything went ok with picking up the controler pleasure doing business with you.

and if anyone is planing on buying Greddy gages let me know as I have a pretty good line on them.

Henry

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
IS300AllShow said:
lexowner said:
revhard said:
TBKO boost waiting for shipment!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: congrats! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Ya I know I think there will be one of every one of TBKO's Kits here in the mid west by the begining of spring. :wink:
I do believe you are correct! :wink:

BTW, I am very interested in the GReddy guages (EGT, Boost, Oil Press and/or Temp)... Hit me up on PM and let me know the scoop bro! TIA

·
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Phillzpeed said:
IS300AllShow said:
lexowner said:
revhard said:
TBKO boost waiting for shipment!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: congrats! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Ya I know I think there will be one of every one of TBKO's Kits here in the mid west by the begining of spring. :wink:
I do believe you are correct! :wink:

BTW, I am very interested in the GReddy guages (EGT, Boost, Oil Press and/or Temp)... Hit me up on PM and let me know the scoop bro! TIA
Check your PM :wink:

·
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
goldark said:
we got a two PFS for sure
one SRT that I know for sure
me
I know one guy is getting the TBKO turbo in Jan/Feb (revhard)

more to come I guess.
well I know of 3 from TBKO not including my self so that makes

2 PFS (turbo)
1 SRT(turbo)
4 TBKO(1 turbo & 3 S\C)

that a pretty good showing next spring we should all go to the track and run a bit people will be like shit those IS300 are fast :eek:

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
shit that would be awsome to see^^^ well im getting boost ...but not in my car..... :( It would be in mine but i have to save for a lil S/c 4 cylinder called a cooper S for the girl :)

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
shit that would be awsome to see^^^ well im getting boost ...but not in my car..... :( It would be in mine but i have to save for a lil S/c 4 cylinder called a cooper S for the girl :)

my S/c will come right after that!

·
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok I am bumping this to try and help the AEM movement so check out the sig and give them a call also spread the word even if you are not intrested now you may be in the future so if you ever plan on going FI give them a call.

Henry :chill:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.