Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
All the dealers that I talked to in my area (PA,DE,NJ,NY) claim the car won't even be available for another 2-8 weeks!

Can anyone confirm/deny?

Thanks

RB

·
2,909 Posts
I saw a white sport-X at a local dealership, what's funny is, it's who you ask at the dealership. One person has no clue the other knows where each one is parked! Ask around sometimes word does not spread around the dealers like one might think.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have mine,millenium silver. Great car.
Though I didn't get the nav. since I really
don't need it. Besides,2k is too much for
that. I have the black leather interior.
Seems like it's the first in TN. I got it last Aug. 22 I'm trying to find out where
to get the altezza gita emblem.

·
Registered
403 Posts
We picked up a Silver SportCross today, with ivory leather/escaine interior and no NAV. Already got 250 miles on it. Awesome car. Much, much better looking in person (our daughter who thought it was "nerdy-looking" from the pictures, changed her mind and pronounced it "cool" after seeing it in person.) And the stock stereo is phenomenal.

·
What's all this, then?
166 Posts
I am in the same area and the universal message I am getting is "end of September/beginning of October". I've tried all the dealerships around here, as far south as Maryland. I haven't tried the New York city area (too far to go), but maybe they'll have it sooner...

Originally posted by RB:
All the dealers that I talked to in my area (PA,DE,NJ,NY) claim the car won't even be available for another 2-8 weeks!

Can anyone confirm/deny?

Thanks

RB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts