Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just asking this cuz i go around the parking lot seeing lots of IS's like lots. just wondering who there is from the forums. thanks

·
Registered
902 Posts
I have one class monday/wednesday mornings. I have the lowered black IS with exhaust (soon to be some sort of tight rims) in parking lot E. If you park there, I always have a good spot since my class is early, and my spot is in high demand ;)

·
Registered
902 Posts
btw, about 70% of the ISs at OCC are driven by very hot white girls. Just an observation I have made....

·
Registered
473 Posts
If hot honey babies are attending there, I think I am going to start taking classes over there. Nothing better then a honey babie in an IS. Holla!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
well i work directly across OCC, at costa mesa high school if that counts for anything.

·
Registered
902 Posts
pope said:
If hot honey babies are attending there, I think I am going to start taking classes over there. Nothing better then a honey babie in an IS. Holla!
Lets just say OCC has the hottest girls of anywhere, at any time in history.

·
Registered
902 Posts
dayvers said:
well i work directly across OCC, at costa mesa high school if that counts for anything.
mini-IS meet at the estancia vs. mesa football game? :lol:

·
Registered
245 Posts
i have classes MTW and Th at OCC.
iv got a
04 black is300.
drop'd, (car is uneven due to the 80% of right turns i make.)
Volk LE37T's blk with polished lip.
RMM kit.
please do not hit my car. thanks.

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey skyline i think it was your car that made me decide to make this thread. i think i saw it this morning.lol

·
Registered
245 Posts
haha. today i parked wicked far.
fair parking lot.
then about 1 i wen tot lunc h then parked near Taco Bell.
hhaha i get lot of door dings and random damage to my car due to OCC's horrible drivers.

·
Registered
245 Posts
haha i do have one.
try parking at 11. hahah GOODLUCK.
best way to get parking i found was to find a hot chick if she needs a ride to her car. but just dont sound like such a creep. haha.

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i go at 10:30 cuz class starts at 11:10. takes me about 5 mins to 10mins looking for parking.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
well i am back at work at costa mesa high school, after a month long vacation. hopefully i'll see you OCC guys around, since we are next door neighbors. :rebel:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
ok at my lunch break around noon i saw a nice black on black rims sedan on fair dr heading towards harbor. very nice car bro

then around 1pm i was at a stop light on fairview and chatted with a dood in a dropped blk sedan. nice car as well. nice to meet you also.

i was the dood in the black sportcross.

take it easy guys

dave

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
alrighty guys, since now you pretty much know who goes to OCC, i'm going to lock this. you can post all your "spotteds" in the appropriate "spotted" thread.

thanks! ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.