Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just curios cuz my friend has an is300 in yellow and he wants to turbo it and i want to know who makes a turbocharger for it

·
15,322 Posts
TurboIS is the only member that posts regularly that has a Turbo IS, but there might be some lurkers. as for the companies who have turbos, see my sig, last paragraph. thank you.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Turbo IS- You have the blue one, I just called down there and they said it would be a while.. let me know what the deal is.

·
Registered
447 Posts
hey Don... i noticed that u have a college parking sticker....4real?...... did u stick it to the bumper?......

i dont no whether to be surprised or sad for the entire IS nation..... *weeping soundz*

>=

·
15,322 Posts
Originally posted by ICE300:
hey Don... i noticed that u have a college parking sticker....4real?...... did u stick it to the bumper?......

i dont no whether to be surprised or sad for the entire IS nation..... *weeping soundz*

>=
nah, its one the back of my rear view mirror, if it had to be put on the bumper, i would have went to another college

·
Registered
447 Posts
oh praise Allah.... good thing Don... otherwise i would have been in deep shame of u.... even with that tite blue felt..... hehe ......

on a subject note... is the Vortech supercharger out yet/soon 2 be?...

>=

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
ICE300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing