Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purhased 2002 Lexus IS 300 Dameged (whole right side and roof) an the car are stickers from this site and i just wondering if any of you guys know the previous owner???? I want to know the histry of car :)

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Mlody said:
yesss sir i have some pics (but dont know yet how to put it into this site) give me ur email and i will send u them

go to www.photobucket.com and upload them.

then come back to this site and post them... that little square icon that looks like mountains with a yellow background is how you post them :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
i have a blue is but isn't damaged. has some scratches on the rim and such, but nothing like the damage your talking about

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
btw, thats pretty gruesome to purchase the car, damn, why would u even bother?

·
Registered
570 Posts
history of the car? This pretty much sums it up for me:

j/k

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
^that cant be the one MLody bought. That IS is totaled beyond resonable repair.

·
Registered
570 Posts
YellowIS300 said:
that's what I'm hoping and thinking too

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
YellowIS300 said:
sure sounds like it to me....fits the exact description

Mlody said:
I purhased 2002 Lexus IS 300 Dameged (whole right side and roof) an the car are stickers from this site and i just wondering if any of you guys know the previous owner???? I want to know the histry of car :)

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
sure sounds like it to me....fits the exact description
yes but there are different levels of being 'totaled'. that car pictured is totaled as in, the only thing that can be salvaged is the muffler.

It sounds like a similar description but I cannot understand ANY REASON to buy that car. Even it if was free, the cost to fix it back up will be twice as much as buying a very nice, clean 2001.

And what will it be worth in the future? 1/5 of the bluebook of a non-salvaged car.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yooooo guys it is my lexus now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who was the owner!!!
i bouught it cheap for parts and im happy with it
bump bump bump

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Mlody said:
yooooo guys it is my lexus now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who was the owner!!!
i bouught it cheap for parts and im happy with it
bump bump bump

I posted already, does it match the pictures or what????

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
not looking good man unless you are just taking the engine out and parting the rest or something. Body and frame looks like it's preeeeeety bad.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
What parts do you have left? I am looking for an auto dim rear view mirror and seat heater buttons.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
may I ask what exactly you plan on using out of it? youre happy with it meaning..... ? I'm assuming its not driveable

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
YellowIS300 said:
yes but there are different levels of being 'totaled'. that car pictured is totaled as in, the only thing that can be salvaged is the muffler.

It sounds like a similar description but I cannot understand ANY REASON to buy that car. Even it if was free, the cost to fix it back up will be twice as much as buying a very nice, clean 2001.

And what will it be worth in the future? 1/5 of the bluebook of a non-salvaged car.
i bet if you wanted to you could start that car and drive it, it might not drive liek a lexus but it will move.

you cna get a lot out of that- drivers seat is good - rear seat is good, all internal electronics yada yada ya, i can go on and on. theres ontly a few things about the car that i see as being "done for"

1 - 20 of 74 Posts