Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was on Atlantic and Pennsylvania Ave in Brooklyn coming home from the Labor Day parade and a White IS pulled up behind by Blue one and flashed their high beams a few times and disappeared? That is only the 3rd IS i have seen in NYC. If your out there ghost car ... come forward

Rich

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Make sure you got back up rarjoon if you do meet him...I've seen many disparaging 'jugnut' comments in this forum. I think he is an IS imposter.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats ok Agent... cuz people will just have to peep me as they see me drivin by. my IS aint no museum exhibit.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
I am not trying to be an Ahole here...I just recall Jugg causing some serious heartburn with some of his posts....I am not trying to disrespect anyone here...well maybe if you are a BMW driver I am.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey Rarjoon... I was at the parade too. I wasn't the white car that flashed you but I was at the parade Sunday-night and Monday. I got a silver IS. I've only seen 2 other IS300's on the road, both blue and out in Long Island. Where do you be?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweetz ... Ive seen a silver one parked in a lot on Hillside Ave, near 182nd St. I guess the guy who had a silver GS300 finally traded in for the IS300! Thats the only one I seen. besides the mystery ghost car! Im in Queens Village

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
too add to my previous post.... Mad B*tches at the parade was on my sh*t for a look at the IS! All dem CBR & Bimmer drivers were just playa hataz..

·
Registered
260 Posts
I've only saw 3 IS300 so far in Brooklyn so far, one Sliver, black, and yellow.
how many of you guys see in nyc area? my is sliver...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts