Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like alot of people here just leased their cars. How many actually financed?

And if you dont mind saying..how much are your monthly payments?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I financed 26k from my credit union @6.5% for 36 months on payment saver plan (ballon) for 300$ a month. After 36 months im going to pay off the rest of the car at one time, but I have the option to refinance/sell/or walk away.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I put nothing down, financed 34k @ 670 a month for 60 months. I like to have all my money in the bank

·
Registered
301 Posts
Put $21K down and finance 15K at 7.55%. Payments are 300 a month

I'm one of the suckers who paid over $36K for the IS out the door

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
I dont get it

im putting 12k down, @8% for 48 months = like 520 a month. Too high, i want lower APR

·
8,880 Posts
Financed mine. I like modding my car, so can't lease. Plus, I put 11K miles in 8 months.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Originally posted by jdogg:
Financed @ 8% Almost 10K down 513/mo.

Kompressor: you mind me askin who u financed thru???
Elaon.com - although I don't recommend them because Lexus doesn't accept their bank drafts on site. You have to wait till eloan actually sends the money to the dealership before the dealer will release your car. In our case that only took 2 days, but I've heard of it taking much longer.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
The dealer is letting me go off the lot with no money, she said i can do all the paperwork and then shoot a check over to her within 12 days............ is that normal?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
12 Participants
is300soon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing