1341 - 1360 of 1927 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Love the pics Corey!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Lol. Didn't crack when it happened or when it was fixed. $100 can't even tell it happened and was done the day after I dropped it off. Not bad :lol:

I actually just tagged a pothole in the road with my LF this passed week looks exactly like yours, but mine actually cracked! :frustrate I'm taking it in to get repaired today.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,349
damnnn, must have been a very big pothole?
Well... It may or may not have been a curb. And I may or may not have been sliding around a turn...

Love the pics Corey!
those pics are amazing, especially the rear end shots! your car looks awesome!
Thanks guys!

Oh I meant the picture itself... the wheel looks like the contrast has been reduced a lot. But only the wheel/tire lol.
Oooohhhh yeah. I was trying to bring the color of my caliper out more. Didn't noticed it looked odd until I was finished. Didn't feel like fixing it as I figured only a few people would really notice :approve:

Like that kit
It's growing on me...

I actually just tagged a pothole in the road with my LF this passed week looks exactly like yours, but mine actually cracked! :frustrate I'm taking it in to get repaired today.
Buzz man :( sorry to hear that, hopefully you can get it fixed for a reasonable price!

I wish those wheels were high disk in the front. I'd buy them back :lol: I'd still probably consider it though!

man that's an ugly bend.... good to hear it came out ok... cant wait to see them all cleaned up, car looks awesome Cory!
Thank you sir! Still gonna be a ways out, but I think I will finally be happy with the outcome!

Been spending some time refurbing the window ducts. I want them to look good, but I don't want to spend a lot of time on them since I will at some point have them painted gloss black. I just want the carbon fiber to look better for a few meets in the mean time.

No process pictures for now. Somewhat following Jerms DIY, but more half assing it. Wet sand with 1000, 1500, 2000, rubbing compound, polish, wax. I don't want to waste time clearing them as they won't stay on for more than a day at a time for now.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,353 (Edited)
it will b better with a modellista cluster...
I was watching that auction :p
I've thought about it, I do like the cluster, but I don't like the cluster more than the digital cluster :lol: Even then I like the TRD cluster more.

Plus I would need head lights, tail lights, and rear spoiler. I don't really want to build a Modellista Qualitat replica car.

Fog lights are shipping out from Japan today. Finally got what I needed! At least I hope :lol:

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Nice car, but stick with what ya got.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I concur. ^

·
Registered
478 Posts
yeah stick with your car, the s13 is nice but odds are youre just gonna start it all over again. at least yours is to your taste at the moment.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,360 (Edited)
Thanks guys! Nice to know someone appreciates my build :lol:

Finally got my fog lights in! Did some research and found the correct ones, looked around and people wanted $400ish for them! F that noise.

Found these on Yahoo Auctions Japan for a STEAL.

This is after I switched brackets, LUCKILY my bumper still had the original brackets so the fogs fit perfectly.

DSC_1317_zps10a4d829 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_1316_zpsc000c533 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

And some new pictures.

Still have so much work to do :( STILL trying to find plugs to make the Ganadors powered. No one will sell me the plugs from their stock mirrors and I haven't wanted to cut mine yet.

The Cibie fogs are H4 (or H1? I don't remember, the bulbs say though) and my stock fogs are H3. Luckily the Cibie's came with the complete plugs. Like plug for the bulb and both ends for the harness to the body. I want to find an extra H3 plug to make a short "jumper" harness so I can swap between the two without cutting anything. Which means I need and H4/H1 HID kit for the Cibies. H3 bulbs won't fit.

Still want to find a "Qualitat" badge for the front bumper too.

Trying to decide what I want to do next... I really want to go lower, but I told myself and the guy that does my alignments (good friend of mine) I wouldn't get another one until I replaced my tie rods. Both are super rusted and the nuts that tighten against the tie rod ends are seized so he's had to use a torch the last two times to adjust toe.

I did some research and found JZX110 inner tie rods fit (and are cheaper than OEM) and provide a little more angle, so it'd be getting them (URAS or JIC) and possibly DMax caster arms. I need to replace my #2 lower control are bushings anyway so I might as well get some adjustment.

OORRRR

Or buy Vertex fenders.

It's never ending. If I buy Vertex fenders I need paint. But if I am getting them painted I'll need the front bumper and at least the side skirts repainted (they don't match anyway). If I'm getting stuff painted I want my Ganadors painted. And rear bumper. And Vertex hood spoiler.... Which I'd rather just wait until I can get a vented hood and have it painted too so it can all be blended. At that point it will be almost a full paint job :pissed:

If I buy the suspension pieces, I need new front tires. Want to drop to a 215/40 or 215/35 up front and move the 225 to the back and tuck wheel.

Decisions decisions.

If people would buy my stuff I'd do both!!!

:lol:

Summer school sucks BTW.
So does having an obsession with modding cars :lol: :lol: :lol: :pissed:

1341 - 1360 of 1927 Posts