Registered
5,691 Posts
lmao..this time 2012 for the tails.

Car looks good Corey.

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,003
Sweet!!! Send your wheels down here to me so i can get em done for you. Looking tough!
lol I can't decide what I want to do with my wheels.. I think my top choices right now are...

Silver
Darker shade of silver almost gun metal
Gold

I've considered chrome/black chrome or even white, but chrome/black chrome seems to be what everyone is doing now. Gold seems to be getting less common for some reason. And I feel like white will be too much white.

I may do some photoshops soon to get a better idea, although I still have a couple months before I take my wheels off :p

Still looks great Corey!
^^I like his headlights. :p
I hate you Kevin!
I am afraid to send off my tails cause I could not wait on light again so I am waiting for Albert to put up one of his sets for sale.
lmao..this time 2012 for the tails.

Car looks good Corey.
:lol: Thanks guys!

nice Corey. i love the wheels...i like how everything flows nicely. well done.
Thanks man :approve: I can't wait until I refinish my wheels... Just gotta decide on a color!

I love the silver, it blends so well and doesn't stand out at all. I just can't decide if I want something that stands out a little more or stick to the smooth classy look.

I know for a fact that I will NOT do a wild color like blue, green, yellow, etc. I am staying with silver, gray, gun metal, gold, and similar hues.

We shall see what. Like I said, I've still got a lot of time to figure it out.

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,004
Mehh... Went ahead and did some quick shops lol. Opinions? Feel free to edit this first picture as you like, I just left the wheels silver to show how it currently looks. And I wasn't sure how to get the gold to come out in my edit lol.

I didn't get the full face of the wheel however. The face extends all the way around the barrel, so it will be whatever color the spokes are. It was hard to get them included with the spokes doing it quick so I may try it again later.

So yeah, my gold sucks.
I refuse to do black wheels.
The only thing I worry about, is does the gun metal/darker silver/gray clash with all the satin black? Satin black head lights, fog lights, tail lights, rear emblems.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
I've always love Gunmetal on white cars, that being said I thing the wheels look bigger in silver. If you're going to paint them then GM gets my vote.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
I really like both man!
The gold flows well.
On the other hand, the GM with polished lips would look sweet as well!

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
The gunmetal looks good. I think the gold will look hot too. Remember the reverse version of your car I posted awhile back?

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,009
Go polish it'll never get old, and looks great on white
I've always love Gunmetal on white cars, that being said I thing the wheels look bigger in silver. If you're going to paint them then GM gets my vote.
I really like both man!
The gold flows well.
On the other hand, the GM with polished lips would look sweet as well!
The gunmetal looks good. I think the gold will look hot too. Remember the reverse version of your car I posted awhile back?
Thanks for the opinions guys! I'm not sure what direction I'll go yet, but I'll definitely keep things in mind as the time gets closer to actually refinish them.

Working on getting Figs front end links, but other than that my car is going to be stagnent. So in the mean time, this is going to become a picture whoring thread.

I went out today to check some new spots to shoot some other cars at, and ended up spending way too much time there lol. Pictures to follow in the next post!

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Nice Corey!

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Your car looks great Corey. How many speeding tickets have you gotten on that road? If you're having the front painted, you might want to look into having the license plate indentation filled in.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Nice pics Corey.

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,016
dig the shots man, thats a sweet location
Nice Corey!
Nice pics Corey.
Thanks guys! I've been trying to get out and shoot more! I actually have MORE from another spot now :lol: I went and shot my friends RSX and then took a few of mine the next day because it was nice. I might post a few up in a little bit.

And I think I said it earlier, but I'm saying it again. I'm broke right now, and have some pretty big plans for the winter months so unfortunately there won't be much new coming for my car. So I'm just going to whore a bunch of pictures :lol:

Your car looks great Corey. How many speeding tickets have you gotten on that road? If you're having the front painted, you might want to look into having the license plate indentation filled in.
Thanks Rey! How are things with you going?

Actually those pictures are deceiving.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6207/6030920871_1d57ffc59a_b.jpg

That is basically the only curve on it, and if I were driving the opposite way that my car is facing, it's a dead end. There's a drive-way on the left where all the gravel is and then just around that last corner the road ends.

It would be a fun road though lol. And it's out away from town so there's not really anyone that drives through there.

And yes, the plan is to have the license plate indention filled when I have it painted :approve: I just don't know how I'm going to mount a front plate once it is :pissed:

I also FINALLY have a bracket so I can actually run a front plate. I'm having it powder coated black right now, and actually depending on how it looks I might keep the indention. I doubt it though :lol:

This is a beautiful setup... And i love that front bumper, whats the name of it?
Thanks man.

The front bumper, side skirts, and rear lip are all authentic Vertex parts. And I have a JDM rear bumper which is shorter and doesn't have sidemarkers :approve:

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
In for the pics!

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,019
In for the pics!
Alright alright. They'll be in the next post lol. I forgot to post them last night!

And these will probably be the last pictures of my car for a while. At least until I freaking upload the pictures of my engine bay I keep forgetting about :pissed: Eventually.

Love it ..car looks great
Thanks man :approve:

1001 - 1020 of 1931 Posts