Lexus IS Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1931 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
WOW man.....both sets of pics are spectacular!
+++rep!

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Your friend is good. Last pix = win. The one with the red "electrical" arc, some kind of red flash light?

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #990
WOW man.....both sets of pics are spectacular!
+++rep!
Great pics corey! I have like 10 new wallpapers lol
Thanks guys :approve:

Your friend is good. Last pix = win. The one with the red "electrical" arc, some kind of red flash light?
It was actually a sparkler (or two). The red ones definitely came out nice. We had some strobe lights too (also fireworks) that were used in the other one, but we were planning to do one with a smoke bomb, sparkler, and then the strobes.

Well the smoke bomb decided to explode instead! It was freaking loud so we got the F out of there :lol:

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Those pics look great Corey.

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #993
redonk last pictures man. Fucking love your car haha
Thanks man!

Those pics look great Corey.
You figure out anything with new wheels?

I lowered the rear some more a couple days ago. I was planning to do my tranny and diff fluid today but forgot to pick up crush washers and gasket or whatever so I'm holding off on that.

And I never updated my last purchase... I should get the final pieces tomorrow so I'll try to get a couple pictures up. Nothing big... Just a lot of small pieces.

If anyone is going to be in Nashville, TN this week for IA I'll be there!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I love the bumpers and skirts on this, i also have a white IS, and its my second white one, i wont own any other color it looks so classy and clean

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #996
So it's been a while since I've updated anything... Honestly, there's not much to update.

I still haven't got pictures of my engine bay up since I made some additions there. Nothing special but I'll eventually post the pictures.

I FINALLY took some pictures after lowering the rear more. I know it's not the lowest, but I'm pretty happy with my current ride height. I may drop to smaller size when I need new tires, but that shouldn't be for a while.

Unfortunately it's been so hot here lately, that I haven't been working :( Yeah the golf course has told me not to come in because no one is playing... Sucks! But I think I have an idea for what's coming next, and at the top of that list is Figs adjustable front end links. I'm sick of mine clunking lol.

After that, I'm hoping to get some pretty rare pieces :) Maybe Figs traction links. Once those are together I'm stashing cash to refinish my wheels and have my front bumper painted. Then I'll be buying a bunch of maintenance items (90k is coming up) and start buying turbo parts :)

Well that's the plan for now. We'll see how that holds up a week from now. I change my mind way too often lol.

Anyway, here's some new pictures. They aren't anything special. I was expecting it to be cloudy all day but of course about the time I got off work it got sunny and hot. So I didn't wash my car, and only took a few quick pictures.. Whatever, they get the point across.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Still looks great Corey!

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
^^I like his headlights. :p

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
I hate you Kevin!
I am afraid to send off my tails cause I could not wait on light again so I am waiting for Albert to put up one of his sets for sale.

981 - 1000 of 1931 Posts