Lexus IS Forum banner

941 - 960 of 1931 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Glad to hear you and your family made it through.
This years weather has been so crazy!

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #942
Damn Corey, that's insane. Good play by play though..lol. Glad you and your fam are okay. To the others hope that are okay and will get through this tough time.
Wow glad your ok. I live in KC and weather been pretty crazy here too.
Glad to hear you and your family made it through.
This years weather has been so crazy!
Thanks guys. Things are definitely different around here.

But I washed my car and tooks some pictures today. Working up uploading them now...

Still no kit though :(

·
Registered
5,297 Posts

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
That looks really good! It's not over-done...just the way I like it. What really amazes me is how "normal" everything looks at your house. How far do you have to go before you see the areas that were hit by the tornado? 3-4 miles?

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #945
That looks really good! It's not over-done...just the way I like it. What really amazes me is how "normal" everything looks at your house. How far do you have to go before you see the areas that were hit by the tornado? 3-4 miles?
Thanks Rey. Now I just need to get my kit back so I can put it on!

And yeah it's crazy... My neighborhood is all peaceful and normal, but about 4-5 miles away is completely leveled.

It can be surreal at times. Things seem normal just hanging out here, you don't think about the tornado, and then you drive into town and it's like BAM. What the F*&R%# happened??

It's still shocking to see :jawDrop:

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
glad to hear u and ur fam are safe Corey, that map trail of the tornado is crazy!

when'd u get Koenigs? those are nice!!!!

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #949
glad you and your family are safe corey :)
Thanks Jacob!

glad to hear u and ur fam are safe Corey, that map trail of the tornado is crazy!

when'd u get Koenigs? those are nice!!!!
Thanks Em! The destruction is unreal in person. If you are in the right place you can clearly see the path it took. It's nuts!

I picked up the Koenigs over winter. They're 18x9 +35 and 18x.10.5 +41 but I have to run a 15mm up front to clear my LS400 calipers. And I may throw a 5mm spacer in the rear sometime! It wouldn't be a probably for me to add a little camber since I'm running less than -1* in the back :p

I'm looking forward to refinishing them over the winter though. They look good from far but are far from good lol.

Nice last few pics man!
Thank you!

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Nice pics Corey.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Car is looking super clean!

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Your last group of pics look really good man. Looks extemely clean, not overdone, and wheels look good as well as the offset. Well done so far:approve:. BTW, glad to hear you and your fam is ok. I can't even imagine.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I got some poweredbymax 15mm w/extended studs if u want them...homie price of course!

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #954 (Edited)
Nice pics Corey.
Car is looking super clean!
Thanks guys!

Your last group of pics look really good man. Looks extemely clean, not overdone, and wheels look good as well as the offset. Well done so far:approve:. BTW, glad to hear you and your fam is ok. I can't even imagine.
I'm just ready to get my kit on! I can't wait for full Vertex!

I got some poweredbymax 15mm w/extended studs if u want them...homie price of course!
Thanks! But I already have some, I actually went through 2 different sets :lol: Ichiba V2's wouldn't fit with my Koenig's, so I had to buy a set of V1's.

EDIT: I've bought a few small things the last couple days. Nothing big though.
  • Redline MT-90 Tranny Fluid
  • Redline 75/90 Gear Oil
  • Brand New OEM Black Carpet Floor Mats
  • Genuine Lexus CW Touch Up Paint
  • Mad TYTE JDM License Plate Bracket
  • OEM Intake Air Filter
Should be getting those parts all in next week, and hopefully dropping my car off at the body shop.

I need to get out and by some fresh bolts for my engine bay/license plates, but I've been lazy. Driving through town SUCKS with all the destruction. I'll do that eventually.

And I need to take my cooling plate to be powder coated. I've had it off for seriously 4 months at least. I just haven't got out to the shop.

I'd like to say that's basically all I'm going to have going on this summer, but I know something will come up. There's just too many parts I'd like to have :lol:

I may be getting a hook up on one or more parts too :cool: That probably won't be for another week or two though. I'm excited to see how it plays out though! As always, I'll update when I can.

And I hardly take pictures of my interior, but I took some today. I'll post them eventually lol.

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #956

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #957 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
That's looks pretty damned clean, but why are you letting your GF decorate your car :lol:

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #959
That's looks pretty damned clean, but why are you letting your GF decorate your car :lol:
:lol: Whatever. Those guys keep me safe when I'm doing stupid stuff! And yes, they were gifts from my GF lol.

At least the bat matches. It goes great with my black interior and amber lights :p

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #960 (Edited)
My set of brand new (all four) OEM carpet floor mats showed up :) and my touch up paint.

DSC_6820 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_6821 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

DSC_6822 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

Then I drove my car all day Sunday and Monday morning like this...

IMG_2739 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

Dropped my car off on Monday prepared for this stuff... (primered)

IMG_2729 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

And will be picking the car up tomorrow with it all painted! :bigSmile:
Not picture is my roof spoiler, but it's in there too.

IMG_2756 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

Pics to come. Hopefully I don't destroy anything on the drive home!!!

EDIT: Here's my OEM air filter WOOT! And ballin' JDM license plate bracket thing :lol:

DSC_6813 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

And my Tranny and Diff. fluids.

DSC_6818 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

941 - 960 of 1931 Posts