Lexus IS Forum banner

501 - 520 of 1927 Posts

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #502
Copy-cat. LOL

BTW why did you go with BC's?....
I talked to Mike (Fig) about them and that's what I decided on.

I didn't like the responses I was getting from TH, so I was looking to buy coilovers some place else anyway.

They have been great though. My only complaint is the height. The shock body is screwed all the way in to the bottom mount on all four corners. So I don't really know how I can go lower without making the preload LESS (having the spring sag).

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
i have shorter springs for u....6inch but they are 9kg/mm and 8kg/mm

youll definately be dropped!

wow so my cheap Taiwanese coils go lower than ur BC's???? thats strange...BC's hella dumped my friends is350

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #506
Looks good Corey
Thanks Tom :approve:

god finally you got rid of those god forsaken shocks and springs you had.
Yeah yeah. Now I just need to get rid of the black gaskets right? :lol:

i have shorter springs for u....6inch but they are 9kg/mm and 8kg/mm

youll definately be dropped!

wow so my cheap Taiwanese coils go lower than ur BC's???? thats strange...BC's hella dumped my friends is350
Yeah I think the front is fine really. Unless I run more negative camber, I already rub a ton on the fender. The rears just need to be at least half an inch lower.

... I bought LS 400 calipers today...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Wow corey, the car looks sick!!!! I really cant wait to get my stance in check now!!!!!!!!

My mechanic buddy is taking too long :(

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #510
Still one of my favorite CW IS300's on here.
Thanks man!

Wow corey, the car looks sick!!!! I really cant wait to get my stance in check now!!!!!!!!

My mechanic buddy is taking too long :(
lol yeah you need to get your stuff done!

Great looking car man. Clean front end for sure!!! You did it right. Glad you decided to space out your wheels too.
Thanks man. I got your PM too, I'll be responding shortly.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
yeahhhhhhh! nice corey! i'm glad you got everything together and the fitment is perfect! :approve: i need to get me some upper A-arms and Figs LCAs to get my alignment in spec....its probably gone to sh*t by now lol

i got the yellows too! hahahaha! ........

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #513 (Edited)
yeahhhhhhh! nice corey! i'm glad you got everything together and the fitment is perfect! :approve: i need to get me some upper A-arms and Figs LCAs to get my alignment in spec....its probably gone to sh*t by now lol

i got the yellows too! hahahaha! ........
lol yeah those pieces definitely helped my alignment. You should try to get some!

lol everyone is gonna be rocking yellow bulbs now. Thanks Travis :p

Those are sick. But I will never run 19's on my IS. Just a personal preference :approve:

DSC_1995_2 by Corey Wattelet, on Flickr

·
Registered
78 Posts
Have to say Corey your a bloody inspiration mate :) I love the time that you put into your project.

I have to thank you again for helping me out with ofsets etc on my 300 (going to be doing some more extensive fender mods soon so i can push the vsxxs right out)

Keep it up man!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Damn Corey, I am so evnious that your car is coming together fast when you have the parts. LOL, but seeing your stance is making me anxious to get mine together :)...now to search for Lip Barrels tho ;)...I am thinking 1" wider in the rear and front, keeping the inner barrels...would make a perfect set up on on our current wheel specs
(pre calculation tho lol...and if not DDing the car anymore lol)...but we will see :p

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #520
Thanks!

Assholes. :lol:
:cloud9:

pshhh, cool people rock 2500k HID DRLs
Damn right!

Have to say Corey your a bloody inspiration mate :) I love the time that you put into your project.

I have to thank you again for helping me out with ofsets etc on my 300 (going to be doing some more extensive fender mods soon so i can push the vsxxs right out)

Keep it up man!
Thanks man! I'm glad I could help you out :approve:

Damn Corey, I am so evnious that your car is coming together fast when you have the parts. LOL, but seeing your stance is making me anxious to get mine together :)...now to search for Lip Barrels tho ;)...I am thinking 1" wider in the rear and front, keeping the inner barrels...would make a perfect set up on on our current wheel specs
(pre calculation tho lol...and if not DDing the car anymore lol)...but we will see :p
lol I just wish the install would have went more smoothly. But whatever. It's all on and I can drive. Just need to take care of some rubbing and I'm good!

I wish I could get wider lips :( My wheels are welded together so I'd have to get inner AND outer barrels. And at that point it'd be just as expensive to buy new wheels...

But definitely get your car together and then see what you want to do. My car is never gonna be finished :lol:

501 - 520 of 1927 Posts