Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Shizaro said:
anyone got pics of white on whites??

my vote is no

The car is not a civic, people please stop trying to make it one, I know I know they stole the tail light idea but come on

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true, but i was considering it, and due to those pics ^ it looks pretty sweet. i dotn want the typical black on white

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
White cars majority looks good with most colored wheels like white of course, silver, gunmetal, chrome, bronze, gold, hypersilver n black.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
White and polished alum. That is what I have. I was going to paint the centers white with polished lip but I thought it would be too much......I was right by these pics.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
I can understand about the black on black and that's how you roll and shlt.

But white on white? Stop the hate crime! :lol:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
WhiteLex03 said:
I can understand about the black on black and that's how you roll and shlt.

But white on white? Stop the hate crime! :lol:
LOL!!!!!

I like the hood on that white car, looks like the old Mustang SVT Cobra-R hood. :) Where did you pick that up?

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
that is the other thing that you have to deal with. Unless u are ready to fork out some money and get them done right( i.e.) paint match don't even think about it.

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
imo the white looks cheap...hes being saved by that blue decal on the rim...it says volk...if it said exel more people would say it looks like shit...i think it looks cheap as well, volk or not..i personally dont like the car cuz he f'ed with that beautiful hippo bumper

what kinda lip is that on the chamelion? is300

1 - 20 of 34 Posts