Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I might be interested in getting a set of these rims (18's) for my own lil christmas gift. I have been looking at these for awhile now, and the only thing that was stopping me from buying was because i wasn't too sure of the quality. But from reading other member's post about their enino's, I'm convinced that its well worth the price.
I really do not feeling 2-3k on wheels. I've had bad experience with wheels in the past. :x

I do plan on going full l-sportline.
I've already purchased the front and sides.

But I'm still kind of stuck on what color wheel I want.
I do understand that the lsportline is a subtle kit,
I personally think that silver would go well with with lsportline.
But I just found out that gunmetal is the same price! :eek:

Im open to any suggestions?
James

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
those are some good prices...$999 for 18inch wheels and tires....just make sure the quality is good....i like the style

·
Registered
9,704 Posts
Exels are cheap and they bend easy. Pick a Honda/Acura board, they'll tell ya!

·
Registered
190 Posts
watup, I've got some exels and like em so far. i look at it like this, if they bend or whatever, your out the most $900. Hell thats less than depreciation on high dolla rims. Its like buying $3000 wheels and when your done with em and sell em for a G, thats a 2 grand loss. We only lost $900 bucks and thats if we threw them in the trash. Just my view on it.

I have been down that road
$3600 on niches with tires
$4000 for some 22" bazos with tires.
Don't get me wrong I would love to have some ssr gt3's in black with a phatty lip on em, but its not that important.

·
Registered
444 Posts
the silver ones look cheap to me. take a look at the close up. they're painted - not polished. but what do you expect for a low $ wheel? that's why i went with hyperblack, they have a cleaner finish than the silver (and gunmetal is too dark for my car).

good luck...

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Knock offs suck.....Sorry for the whoring. :chill:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts