Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to start a WLR (White Lexus Registry) or BLR (Black Lexus Registry) and so on for every color. I think it would be nice to bring to the forum. Also as some of you might know mustang owners have this for their cars. Also, I would be willing to print decals for our cars to show your number in the registry such as, for WLR - (WLR#001), and so on. Let me know what yall think!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sounds pretty cool but what does that mean EXACTLY? Or just a " for fun" way of having all the COLORS numbered and "registered" ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds pretty cool but what does that mean EXACTLY? Or just a " for fun" way of having all the COLORS numbered and "registered" ?
Yea thats pretty much the idea. Later on though it would be cool to add other things.. Just dont know how to get it started lol. Ill try to design some decals for the cars and see what yall think

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a great idea. I have a Sport Design TCM, so I could start with that one.
Sweet! I'll be the head of the White Lexus Registry, if you wanna start on that, that would be awesome! If now we could get someone for every color lol. Keep me posted on any ideas you come up with!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts