Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i was driving down centerville towards herndon and saw a White IS300 with the fugly full Top Gun kit, 6/7 spoke rims, and exhaust.

i dont think it was anyone from on here, but just checkin...

·
Registered
64 Posts
yeah man i saw the same car driving on reston parkway toward route 7, he/she was going the other way. I did a wrigleys double take and almost ran into the car infront of me ... the kit was interesting.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha, ok next time anyone sees it parked, stick a piece of paper under the windshield wiper with "visit www.is300.net" on it...i wanna get to the bottom of this :wink:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
homerun217 said:
today i was driving down centerville towards herndon and saw a White IS300 with the fugly full Top Gun kit, 6/7 spoke rims, and exhaust.

i dont think it was anyone from on here, but just checkin...
:eek: fugly is right. I think I saw this IS last month as well. I can't think of which person owns it but check below for reference. :crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
i've seen this car in tysons area twice, looked really clean...like it was just washed.

probably not a active net member. 8)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
i was just reading through the auto trader and he has it for sale

2001 Lexus IS300, Top Gun front bumper and side skirts, 18' Racing hart m7000, Greddy exhaust, sound system, garaged, very clean, 26k miles

there is no price he says call....hmmmm :-?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts