Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a white IS300 at AU 79 in Arcadia on Friday Night. 2 Asian ppl, 1 male, 1 female. If that was you, I was standing in the parking lot with the 3 Sis. Just wondering if you were part of this club.

------------------
Official member of the ClubSi.com So. Cal Fuddrucker and Boba Crews. Westside Represent!
  • 1999 EBP Honda Civic Si
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit
  • Razo Carbon Fiber Pedals
  • KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited August 19, 2000).]

·
Registered
77 Posts
im from arcadia. was it dropped and did it have an exhaust? if it was, it probably was this rich kid up in san marino. his daddie payed for everythin.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by irv_usc:
not me, but can you give me directions to get there from USC? we can meet up some time.
irv_usc, i'm a TA for ITP 101. So I might see you around Olin Hall. We just had a Angeles Nation Park run and some members of Celica.net and NewCelica.org came along. Great guys too.

------------------
Official member of the ClubSi.com So. Cal Fuddrucker and Boba Crews. Westside Represent!
  • 1999 EBP Honda Civic Si
  • AEM CAI
  • DC Ceramic 4-1
  • Greddy EVO Exhaust
  • Eibach Pro-Kits
  • Sprint Camber Kit
  • Razo Carbon Fiber Pedals
  • KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks

[This message has been edited by atomicbombpinoy (edited August 20, 2000).]

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Originally posted by atomicbombpinoy:
irv_usc, i'm a TA for ITP 101. So I might see you around Olin Hall. We just had a Angeles Nation Park run and some members of Celica.net and NewCelica.org came along. Great guys too.

most of my classes are over in sgm, etc. plus i most likely won't be driving my IS to school.. gotta keep her in tip top shape...! normally i drive my silver 85 supra to campus...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
irv_usc
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing