Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a few quick questions. Can u get a white IS with white leather? Does anyone have one (in canada)? Does it look nice?

·
Registered
130 Posts
...nope ivory and black are the only "leather" seating options. The white IS looks very sharp with the black leather, I haven't seen a white one with ivory leather yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im srry i wasn't more specific, by white i meant diamond white pearl paint exterior and ivory leather as the interior.

·
Registered
77 Posts
ive seen nothing but diamond white pearl is300s with ivory interior. (im getting mine with black leather interior) it looks ok, but the only problems i have with ivory interior is that the dash is black no matter what and the carpet gets dirty rather quickly.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have a DWP with ivory interior. I got the LP interior because I liked the 2-tone dash and the fact that it is black on top (not the greenish-grey color of the others). I think the ivory interior provides a good contrast and is cooler, although I think the Ecsaine may even make the black interior comfortable in our hot Dallas summers. There are some pictures of the different interiors on page 5 of the image gallery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts