Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up guys
have any of you ever seen an IS with all white interior and do you have any pics of one. i would really appreciate it cause i love that look
thanks alot
mike

·
11,061 Posts
You got two options: Black or the Tan. White is NOT an option for the interior.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I assume he knows that, since I don't think white interior is an option on any car. So, basically, it's a mod type thing, where you change out your entire interior to white, sometimes mixing it in with different colors like blue, or purple.

And, mnoonan15, to answer your question, nope, I haven't. But, if you do happen to find pics, please post or send em straight to my e-mail (in my signature). Also, I always think about changing my interior, but there is the dirt factor, since white will get dirty easily, ESPECIALLY a white interior. Anyway, so if you find out, let me know an estimate price.

Thanks!

Originally posted by SeattleSheila:
You got two options: Black or the Tan. White is NOT an option for the interior.

------------------
AzNIS300
E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the repley aznIS300
i have never seen a white interior either on an IS but i have seem them on others cars and they look sick
i hope i can find a pic of one

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
white int? are you phucking kidding me?

------------------
Greatest of All Time
*Black on Black o1' IS
Fully Loaded
HKS Hiper Exhaust
H&R Springs
K&N Filters
Tint
Clear Tails

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hell yea man...you never seen?

White interior is tha ish! You know, then you put a PS or PS2 in there

But yea, its definitely tyte! You gotta see to believe!

------------------
AzNIS300
E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
White Interior is only good for show cars...
It's not very practical(gets dirty easy), and it's expensive as hell(long labors).. why not spend that money on body kit or performance instead?

------------------
``_________
`/____|____
(Oo) (-L-) (oO)
`-------------

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Kid, I dont talk shi|t. When I say "are you phucking kidding me" I dont mean it in an insulting way or to start anything. Its just to show i think its outrageous. so far nobody seems to think i talk too much sh|t and I justify what I say. If you want to keep bagging on me..like I said I live in LA too. we can make something more of this? if you dont want to, shut up

------------------
Greatest of All Time
*Black on Black o1' IS
Fully Loaded
HKS Hiper Exhaust
H&R Springs
K&N Filters
Tint
Clear Tails

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Way custom? I list whats on my car, as does everyone else...im not bragging about what I have nor did I say they are custom. Do you just wanna meet me somewhere this week and i'll have you shut up already? Please. If your gonna go on about this then lets end it. I dont need to hear this crap.

------------------
Greatest of All Time
*Black on Black o1' IS
Fully Loaded
HKS Hiper Exhaust
H&R Springs
K&N Filters
Tint
Clear Tails

·
Registered
64 Posts
Do you make a habit of fighting 15 year old kids you meet on the internet? It seems like you've done this before. Maybe the answer isn't violence?

Am I wrong? What would "meeting you somewhere" accomplish except for you ending up in jail? Nothing. Exactly

Stop trying to act hard. Your not impressing anyone. The mature thing to do would be to stop hating and just get along.I have watched these forums for several months and you rarely if ever say anything that is not derrogatory to someone or something.

Lighten up.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Originally posted by LexusKid:
Do you make a habit of fighting 15 year old kids you meet on the internet? It seems like you've done this before. Maybe the answer isn't violence?

Am I wrong? What would "meeting you somewhere" accomplish except for you ending up in jail? Nothing. Exactly

Stop trying to act hard. Your not impressing anyone. The mature thing to do would be to stop hating and just get along.I have watched these forums for several months and you rarely if ever say anything that is not derrogatory to someone or something.

Lighten up.
you are treated based on your behavior and attitude, not your age, esp on the internet. you act like a punk, you shall be treated appropriately.
you should take your own advice as well.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
ty DC...and LexKid...are you saying out my 140 posts that they are all negative towards another? And before you came to the boards, I had no problem with anyone. What does that tell you? If you want to end this, then just dont reply with anything you think I wouldnt want to hear. If you wanna make peace, make peace...but if I see something I dont like I dont keep it to myself.

------------------
Greatest of All Time
*Black on Black o1' IS
Fully Loaded
HKS Hiper Exhaust
H&R Springs
K&N Filters
Tint
Clear Tails

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Yeah, aside from an all-show car... a white interior just isn't practical. Well, I suppose it is if you wanna spend a sh*tload of money to have it done and then watch it get all dirty. If your car is a daily driver, I don't think it's a practical option.

Look good? Maybe. Practical? Hardly. As mentioned above, I'd save your hard earned cash for something you can really use... i.e, performance product, exterior enhancement(s), etc, etc.

But it's your money so whatever floats your boat and tickles your pickle is up to you.

Scott.

------------------
...yet another proud owner of a fully loaded Graphite Gray Pearl '01 IS300

·
Registered
816 Posts
ty = thank you?

What's with all the fight challenges and ultimatums? Do we have to convince Tony (I'd think it'd be pretty easy in this case, falling under the facilitation of patently illegal activities) to insitute a zero tolerance policy for these?

I never though I'd see the day that we'd even have to consider this. I thought we were all adults here.

------------------
051/LP/SR/LD/HH

[This message has been edited by DtEW (edited March 22, 2001).]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts