Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided that I like the way these look but don't know which will look better on my car and I cant find any wheel site that has the WheelSoft program up for use. So I rely on the .net community to help me out. Which ones do you think will look better on my car. If anyone can photochop well and can put them on my car that would be great. Thanks in advance.

My Car

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Nice ride.

I like wheel two better. They are the knockoff of Advan 5, which a few members have them here, and one of my favorite wheels.

Search under Ennios or Advan 5 or V and you should find some pics.

BTW this member has them for sale brand new for $600: http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=268096&highlight=wheel

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
they both r nice the 1st one looks like ssr gt3 n the 2nd looks like advan 5 which squareback mentioned above looks good. The size matters because of the modular look on the 1st one. The 2nd wheel is always going 2 look bigger due to the spokes running all the way to the edge of the wheel. If u go with 18' I would go with the 1st one n if u go 19' either would look nice.

·
Registered
957 Posts
wheel 1. i personally think that the way the split spokes look in wheel 2...doesn't do it justice.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the input guys! The few things I did not like about the first one was the bolts. I have had them before and liked them but I want to keep the clean smooth flow to my car. The second things was the size. I am wondering if the first one will look smaller than an 18 because of the lip and wheel placement. I don't really have anything I don't like about the second one besides it does not look that aggressive. Don't you hate when the right and left side of your brain fight?

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I think if you are going with a 19" wheel that wheel #1 would be awesome. If you are going 18", then I'd go with #2. I think wheel #1 in an 18" might look small.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts