Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everyone, im new to the is300.. and i need alittle help!! here goes,, i keep reading up on these turbo's just wanted to know which one is the better one to get? turbonetics stage 2, or the srt 2.75? im looking to gain 400rwp. also if u know alittle on the best internals to do? thanks

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
:popcorn: cant wait to hear all the answers here. this is like asking who is hotter? Jessica Alba or Adriana Lima? do some research in the Go Faster forum, figure out what your goals and budget are, and go from there. also, are you auto or 5 sp because the 5 speed can't handle 400 whp. good luck.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
:popcorn: cant wait to hear all the answers here. this is like asking who is hotter? Jessica Alba or Adriana Lima? do some research in the Go Faster forum, figure out what your goals and budget are, and go from there. also, are you auto or 5 sp because the 5 speed can't handle 400 whp. good luck.
My no 1. choice would have been Jessica Alba but since he got the humb now, she blew it. I'll take Adriana.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
This is going to get locked probably. SRT's 2.75...55556676775556... kit has been popular of late, but check out PFS's new kit, it offers the next up EMS for the same price, but with no one here running this new kit, we have yet to hear how all the hardware performs with eachother.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.