Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
XXR 962 - Gun Metal Wheels - Wheel Size & Price Details - 1010tires.com

im sorry but i do not understand the wheel toturial thingy.

found these rims pretty cheap 2 bills a peice, i was hoping i could get 18x9.5 to fit the rear and front.. wondering if i can get away without having to roll/shave fenders.. looking for the deep dish look.. car is lowered about 2 inchs

please pick a size for me that will fit without shaving/rolling fenders and tire size would be nice! thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
8.5 +35 in the front and 9.5 +35 in the rear. you'll have to run stretched tires, roll and/or cut your fender lips and then still, there is a chance you will rub.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
^^werd. i'm sick of people going "I WANNA GO AGGRESSIVE BUT I DON'T WANT TO TOUCH MY FENDERS" ....seriously you need to keep your stock wheels then because its not even worth it IMO

rolling fenders is a breeze, and its not like you're gonna void your warranty or anything (if our cars even them still) if you go slow and heat up your fenders properly, absolutely nothing can go wrong

·
Registered
74 Posts
There.... Gave you some +rep to even it out... But dude! There is a PLETHORA of information at your fingertips within this forum. All you have to do is SEARCH.

Whoever coined the phrase, "Ask and you shall receive" should get slit in the throat.

"Plethora" is an under statement, im a noob as well but after searching here for a few hours today while at work ive found s*** tons of info on my wheel questions and suspension questions..

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've got my 19" iforged imolas, 10" in the back with about a +35 to 40 offset (iforged doesn't give out offsets) and I have a pretty stout lip of around 2.5 inches. I'm hella flush for sure tho.

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I own a set.. slight pull.. and i strecthed out the fronts only and have little to no rub in the front all four corners... o and i went + 35 9.5's alll the way around

I'm gonna roll a little more and toss a 5 mm spacer in the back cause i want the rear t opoke just a little.. well enough to stop my OCD at least :)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
looks real good so far but def you need to lower it more. did you need a spacer up front to clear the suspension?

OP should do the same setup and this is the biggest lip you can get.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.