Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which rear styling do you think looks better on these 4 IBP'. I am trying to decide if I should make everything black or chrome. If I go chrome, then I am going to change my tail lights to chrome on the bottom pic.

ÜberPhLuBB's Pic (If you dont want your pic on here, then let me know!)

My first photshop using ÜberPhLuBB's picture again. (Not very good, but my first time doing it)

Car Domain Members

My Car (I just shaved off emblems and chrome trunk bar)
[/img]

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Black looks much better but those black circle tails are ugly. Put the red ones back on (if that is your car :-? )

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My car is the one on the bottom. I just shaved off all of the emblems and my chrome trunk bar, so I am stuck as to what I should do to the rear. I was thinking of black, but I dont think it would look good because everything in the rear would be black and everything in the front would be chrome (lights). However, I love the look of the chrome trunk bar! :p

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
^^^ agreed, black would looks much better

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any other opinions? I am leaning more towards the chrome look in the back because it will match the front. I have chrome headlights, foglights, and sidemarkers. Im not sure if chrome in the front and black in the back will look good. I would go with everything blac, but too much $$$ converting everything.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
baadhabit said:
i like the 1st pic best. if youre worried about the front and rear matching then just paint the headlights/fogs yourself.

PS: please lose that tacky trunk bar.
I have for now, but I need to cover it up again because I have these marks on that part the trunk bar went on. Im not sure how to get them off. I will make it a thread later after taking some pics.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
lol I was looking at that first pic wondering why the rear driver's side door is closed, trying to figure out how you Photoshopped the door closed.

Then I realized it was an older pic when I saw the reflection of my old license plate in the bumper. :lol:

This is the "new" back end of my car (and the pic with the door open). The only differences are the license plate, the frame, and the exhaust.

(Wow, I need to wash my car!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts