Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like some of you prefer FinishFirst, which is fine; I prefer Zaino. Just curious how many Zaino zombies vs. FF guys there are here?

[This message has been edited by MikeLS (edited November 20, 2000).]

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
FF all the way. used it and will never, ever look back. a few others here can testify to the same effect.

·
Registered
32 Posts
so you FF supporters have also used Zaino? I have used only zaino and am satisfied. Not gonna spend more money to find out myself if ff or z is better though.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Haven't tried the FF, but from the first time I used Zaino I swore to use nothing but. Perhaps it's time to try the FF ... on the wife's car.

Terry

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm really satisfied with FF, but I've never used Zaino. From what I understand they're equal in most ways, except FF last a couple months longer. But I'd definitely like to hear from people who've used both.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used Zanio on my 98 Civic HB and FF on my 97 Rav4L, both vehicles were black and FF wins hands down. FF also was voted best paint care product in Corvette Fever May 99 issue and they also liked Zaino.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
i've only used FF but you know what tey say, if it isn't broken don't fix it. i'm pleased with the product and it came at a reasonable price, so until something AWESOME comes out, i'm more than happy with FF =)

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys for all the info. I like my paint as perfect as possible, so I'm really a sucker for "great" products. You have raised my curiosity to the next level, so I may have to spring for some of that FF, when I run out of Z. After all, years ago I thought Meguiar's was the best. Obviously, both Z and FF are years ahead of most of the competition. One other thing, the best product I've ever used to clean the paint was Meguiar's clay bar. I used it one time several years ago and my paint has been as smooth as glass ever since. Regardless of brand, the clay is essential for flawless paint finishes.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by chromaplast:
my car got full UV protection from the snow covering it.
That's for sure! I hear it's been snowing like crazy in NY. Did I hear correctly, like 2 feet or more? Man...be careful. RWD is a trick in that stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
chromaplast
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing